For sale scorpion cans

tanman

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi. For sale I have a pair of scorpion cans. These are the old type which are round not oval. They have done 30,000 miles on the bike but look really good for it. Being stainless steel all round they polish up nice and fresh looking. I'm ordering some new clamps at the moment as the bolts have rusted badly so they are on their way and I won't be selling for a week or so till they are in a condition in which I would want to buy them myself! There's a few small dents underneath the cans that aren't visible when fitted. These cans are compatible with the givi topbox mounting brackets as well. All that's needed are the exhaust brackets for the exhaust as they have been lost (didn't need as I used the givi topbox brackets). Exhaust mounting hardware is really rusty superficially so I'm In the process of cleaning and and painting them with hammerite or similar. I'm polishing them up tonight on the polishing wheel so will put pics up then. The scorpion stickers have a bit of damage from the givi brackets. These have removable baffles. Collection from andover,Hampshire. Alternatively I work in Winchester or I'm in camberley, Surrey quite often. Thanks guys. Send me a pm if interested. Dan