For Sale: FZ6 (2004 to 2006) Mods (Beowulf Exhaust / Touring Screen / Evotech Tailtidy)

NorcoT

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello all,

Sorry to post this in the UK section, but as im selling to UK only this is the most appropriate board I think..

I have recently made the decision to trade in the trusty FZ6 for something newer, as i'm part exchanging my bike they prefer it standard, as a result i'm selling all the mods.

I am located in Bristol, all prices are open for sensible offers and do not include any postage if required. Willing to drop off parts within 30mile radius of Bristol.

Pictures available on request.

Beowulf Oval Stubby Exhaust (Pair) - £240 or sensible offers
Pair of stainless aftermarket slip on exhausts, direct replacement for the original exhaust so no further mods required. Comes with brackets / pipes / clamps. Road legal in UK and certified (with baffles in). Removable baffles if you want more noise! Lighter than the original and claimed BHP improvement. Sounds much throatier and deeper than the original.

Video of the exhaust on my FZ6 here: Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Beowulf Exhaust - YouTube

OEM Yamaha Touring Screen (2004-2006) - £45 or sensible offers
Official OEM Yamaha Touring Screen, about 4 or 5 inches taller than the original. Direct replacement, uses existing bolts.

Evotech Tail Tidy - £35 or sensible offers
Direct replacement for the original fender so will fit in place with no extra mods. Original indicator lights also fit to it without a problem. Low profile and sleek, removes the large plastic original fender.

Please pm me if you have any questions or wish to see some photos (i can email them to you).

Thank you all!