For Sale: 2006 FZ6 with Givi Cases. Framingham, MA.

interactive3

FZ6 Rider
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
$3000

14204 miles (but could have up to 14300 since I may ride it)

I'm the second owner. First owner was a woman (if it really matters). She took good mechanical care of it and kept it clean. I've tried to do the same.

Upgrades:
All Ballz Head Bearings (this year)
Michelin Pilot Road 2 (last year)
BD43's Dual Low Beam Mod.
3M Clear tank protector - in front of seat.
Givi side racks and Givi side hard cases.
12V SAE outlet installed.
Puig Dark Windscreen.
90 degree angled valve stems.

I keep it on a battery tender in the winter months. I haven't had to use it when I'm riding regularly. The bike runs great, but I'm getting bigger bike soon so I need to sell it.

I've just taken photos to show the overall bike and any issues with the condition.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/63368067@N07/6170193067/in/set-72157627599286035

You can search my user name for my posts on installing the Givi Racks and the 12V outlet. I followed BD43's dual low beam mod for the right headlight and had the pin CNC machined for accuracy.

Last edited:
I'm going to be in the market for a red FZ6 here in a month or two... Won't have the cash til then, but I'll hit you up and see if it's still for sale!

I now have a new motorcycle, so I'd to sell this to make room. Lowering the price to $3000 (edited original post):

$3000

14204 miles (but could have up to 14300 since I may ride it)

I'm the second owner. First owner was a woman (if it really matters). She took good mechanical care of it and kept it clean. I've tried to do the same.

Upgrades:
All Ballz Head Bearings (this year)
Michelin Pilot Road 2 (last year)
BD43's Dual Low Beam Mod.
3M Clear tank protector - in front of seat.
Givi side racks and Givi side hard cases.
12V SAE outlet installed.
Puig Dark Windscreen.
90 degree angled valve stems.

I keep it on a battery tender in the winter months. I haven't had to use it when I'm riding regularly. The bike runs great, but I'm getting bigger bike soon so I need to sell it.

I've just taken photos to show the overall bike and any issues with the condition.
1 FZ6 Full Side | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

You can search my user name for my posts on installing the Givi Racks and the 12V outlet. I followed BD43's dual low beam mod for the right headlight and had the pin CNC machined for accuracy.

Where'd you get the 90 degree valve stems? That sounds great. I have almost the same bike, BTW and it's great. I'm a little sad to see you asking only $3K and getting no takers. Somebody's gonna get a deal. Only 14K miles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back