First real ride on an FZ6

soundgarden

Reaction score
Visit site
Took my red 06 FZ6 out for a spin for the first time this weekend and absolutely feel in love. This bike feels awesome. We rode 300km on a sunny afternoon on the 138 near the Fleuve St-Laurent and this bike has some great grunt in the twisties...can't wait to use it for something else than commuting again.:rockon:

Falcon1220

Reaction score
Visit site
Took my red 06 FZ6 out for a spin for the first time this weekend and absolutely feel in love. This bike feels awesome. We rode 300km on a sunny afternoon on the 138 near the Fleuve St-Laurent and this bike has some great grunt in the twisties...can't wait to use it for something else than commuting again.:rockon:

Glad to see you are getting some riding weather in Montreal. :D
Had some wind and rain here this weekend, not the best riding weekend we had so far this year.

soundgarden

Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to see you are getting some riding weather in Montreal. :D
Had some wind and rain here this weekend, not the best riding weekend we had so far this year.

yea we've had our share of rain as well...its supposed to rain all week. Im still gonna be taking her out though. Hope it gets better for you out west!

ADVdrming

Superstar
Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats on taking your bike out, it's an awesome bike, and I am totally addicted. Here I am sitting at my desk, day dreaming about twisties and the open road :rockon: