Finally installed the LED light

Sycotic

Reaction score
Visit site
It says its plug and play, but it wasn't that easy. Had to take the back plastic off to pop out the stock light, had to trial and error with the wires to make sure it would sync with the stock signals, blew one fuse. But overall it wasn't terrible, but entails more work than what it advertises. It's worth it though!

shamrocker

Reaction score
joshisingreenville.blogspot.com

dolau

Reaction score
Visit site
I have done it on mine but didnt connect the LED flashers- must get round to that somethime

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
I got a similar looking LED tail light and had to search around to figure out how to install it. There are some great instructions on this forum for the install but it seemed to miss out on what to do with the wires. I found this video that was very helpful for the wiring. I know it's on a Ninja 250 but the wires are the same.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZb97LgSXKU]Bikelitez Integrated Tail light install. Ninja 250 - YouTube[/ame]

H8 PVMT

lovin' life
Reaction score
Visit site

Wh0M3

Reaction score
Visit site
just an FYI

I know some states do not allow for vertical license plate mounting. So you may want to check out your state laws to see if they have an issue with it. I didn't see anything about the curve but some may view it as trying to obscure it and try to pull you over for that.