Final Curtain call ! We knew this was coming...

Was anyone really planning on buying another one? Once you wear the one you have out won't you be looking for something new? I mean the FZ is a GREAT bike but I already have one, why on earth would I want/need another? THe FZ will be around for a long time to come so if you truely want another I'm sure a good used one will be easy to find. Just my thoughts.

agreed, 100%.....mine will be with me a long time, prolly forever....I'll certainly
want something new, but I'll keep the FZ6....like collecting old girlfriends, except
bikes sit patiently, quietly, waiting to be enjoyed

I put a lot, a LOT, of research in before I bought my FZ two years ago

I didn't do any research at all, I went to buy an XJR1300, mrs saw the Fazer, we liked the look and the price and I signed right then.

Never regretted it once, or thought "I should have bought X instead."

It does suck that the US gets a limited selection of Yamaha bikes.
IF we could get the 660 Tenere here I would dump my KLR in a heart beat.

I didn't do any research at all, I went to buy an XJR1300, mrs saw the Fazer, we liked the look and the price and I signed right then.

Never regretted it once, or thought "I should have bought X instead."

Same here..the day before i had an attempted hijack on my DRZ and a couple of threats before that to have it stolen..next day i rolled it into the shop and simply asked what thay had...2 hours later i owned the FZ6

Last edited:
im quite partial the XT660X too..i bet it would be a blast

xt660x_p.jpg

Back