Few photos with my cell phone today

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just as the title says, nothing special and the bikes are dirty but that is what happens sometimes:

richwood1.jpg

richwood3.jpg

richwood4.jpg

richwood991.jpg

richwood9.jpg

richwood91.jpg

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
reuploading them photobucket is compressing the hell out of the pics for some reason. They look fine on photobucket but blurry and compressed on here, that is weird.

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
That Buell looks itty bitty compared to the FZ6! Or maybe it's just itty bity to begin with. Never saw a Buell up close in person.

That's the Buell Blast it's like a 500cc single. There are quite a few other Buell models.

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is that a Buell Blast??? never seen a Buell that looks like that....singlr cylinder???

:confused:

dstaffx

Reaction score
Visit site
If that Buell ever spits fuel or oil out of its exhaust that rider is going down buy the look of where it's positioned.

And are we looking at the same pictures? I didn't see a dirty bike!

Nice photos:thumbup:

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
lol yeah it is a buell blast and it is super tiny. seat height is 25.5", I get a bad cramp in my upper thigh if I try to ride it with the low seat on it because my knees are practically up to my chin lol. The "tall" seat for it has a height of 28.5".

the stock exhaust broke in half and fell off (no i am not making that up) within the first 1000 miles on the bike so i bought the cheapest exhaust i could find for it (vance and hines).

I can not believe how compressed the pics look

Last edited:

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh nice.. your phone takes better pictures than my dedicated digital camera :(
Great pics!

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I appreciate it :)

It looks like the 3rd time reloading the pics fixed it, they were really blurry and pixelated before. I am not sure what happened.

Yesterday was super nice, we had a nice break from the snow/rain. Unfortunately rain is back in the forecast for the next 6 days again :( It sucks because I was going to ride the bike down to Virginia to visit my friend that just made it back from Austrailia, he was lucky enough to spend 3 months down under.

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the PICS!1

What brand is your tank and tail bags?

Axio, bought them off ebay for around $70 each. They are from that seller that has new but with'micro scratches". I can get the link if you want. I wish I would have spent the extra $20 and bought the newer version of the tank bag though it is a lot bigger and shapped a little nicer. The only thing I do not like about the tank bag is I have to pull it all the way back towards me or it will cause me to hit the horn or starter button if I turn the bars to the left or right all the way when parking the bike. Not a big deal but you may want to be aware of it. It has a nice little clip on strap to clip on the handlebars so when you fill up with gas it hangs the bag off to the side so you do not have to hold it which is great.

spock

Reaction score
Visit site
Cool pictures, thanks for sharing.

Just as the title says, nothing special and the bikes are dirty but that is what happens sometimes:

if you think your bike is dirty you need to see mine, it will look disgusting to you then, because mine is an actual dirty bike :BLAA::D:D

We can get rain here any day, we don't know when, during the morning the sun can be shining and birds singing, then at noon the torrential downpour can appear, and after that the sun can appear again, so trying to keep the bike always clean and shiny is a real PITA, not a really practical approach ... at least for me :D

Cheers

Last edited: