Feels like Christmas!

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
Feels like Christmas! (pictures added)

I just had a visit from the UPS man.... and he had a package straight from France with my new Top Saddlery seat! Can't wait until lunch break so I can run home and try it out on the bike. Ordered it last Friday (3/2/12, but it didn't ship until Monday 3/5/12) and got it today (3/9/12). less than five full days from door to door!

after fitting it to the bike i found that it fit very well (it was built on a black TS seat pan, not a used OEM pan) and it feels really comfy. As i expected, the blue is not a perfect match to my bike, but it is pretty close and only noticeable from very close with very good light. The color seems to match the tank better than the plastics near the seat. The seat was only missing two of the rubber bumpers on the bottom of the pan, i was expecting to have to install all of them. I will try to add more later after i get a chance to put a few miles on the bike, but i assume my experience will be the same as most others'..... awesome.

Last edited:

Fishwiz4

Reaction score
Visit site
That is sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! :Flash:
Pics soon showing it on the bike??

There you go... I added more pictures to the original post. The close-ups are to show how it fits the bike. I heard some people had issues with poor fitting seats when the seat was made using a top saddlery base. I have no issues. The back of the seat sits up a little bit, but not bad, and it will probably get better after the rubber pads get broken in a little and softer when the weather warms up.