Feb 4th half day ride..

Does your bike always idle around 2000 rpm Cliff ?? Seems very fast for a thumpin' twin ;)

It's a pretty short stroke 90 degree and a nice wide power band. Red line is 11,000 :D It's basically the same "Widowmaker' from the TL1000. Little different cam and mapping for better grunt lo to mid band.

Runs good but got a little water in the fuel yesterday from a gas stations in Borrego Springs in the desert. It's the second time I've gotten fuel from this station with water. Not real bad. It went through really quick at speed. Just a couple of stumbles and it was done.

Wondering if any of our group that gassed up there had some brief flutters. :confused:

Last edited:
Actually when we hit 78 at the bottom of the mountain headed up to Julian, Ca. we saw 3 CHPs in SUVs.

Bet one was the venerable J. Peterson! This was last summer. This picture was taken just before he tasered Luis!
PB%2520115.jpg

Last edited:
Actually when we hit 78 at the bottom of the mountain headed up to Julian, Ca. we saw 3 CHPs in SUVs.

The last one going up Banner put on his brake lights and was slowing down, thought he was going to hang a U and come back so I slowed way down, but he didn't so dodged one:thumbup:

Found another link to Palomar photo's, I think he may have got everyone:thumbup:

Mt Palomar Photo, Videos in HD widescreen, Photos of bikers, cycleist, Hogs, Cars, Weekends date,

Lefty, next time you guys up north plan a ride let me know, I might be able to make a couple day trip and come ride with ya. Maybe some of the other SoCal Hoons could make it.:D

Jerry

:rof::rof::rof: I hope you gave him my regards.. that guy is everywhere!

That picture was taken last summer. When we got stopped the CHP officer pointed at me and said,"you're the fastest!" and my heart sunk! :eek:

In a few minutes J.Peterson pulled up LOL! I asked him if he remembered your stop and he asked was it in Borrego? LMAO! :rof:

The last one going up Banner put on his brake lights and was slowing down, thought he was going to hang a U and come back so I slowed way down, but he didn't so dodged one:thumbup:

Found another link to Palomar photo's, I think he may have got everyone:thumbup:

Mt Palomar Photo, Videos in HD widescreen, Photos of bikers, cycleist, Hogs, Cars, Weekends date,

Lefty, next time you guys up north plan a ride let me know, I might be able to make a couple day trip and come ride with ya. Maybe some of the other SoCal Hoons could make it.:D

Jerry

I saw you pull back on the reins! LOL! I thought I saw those tail lights also!

Bet one was the venerable J. Peterson! This was last summer. This picture was taken just before he tasered Luis!
PB%2520115.jpg

What? I didn't get tasered! That would have been bad. You must have meant laser tagged by the 5-0. Good times regardless.

What? I didn't get tasered! That would have been bad. You must have meant laser tagged by the 5-0. Good times regardless.

Hahaha! :rof::rof: You should know me by now! LMAO! :rof::rof:
If they're gonna taser anyone you know it's gonna be me! :rolleyes::BLAA::eek:

Clif, just give them the Enforcer look and they will turn tail and run:BLAA:

It is funny! I shaved my head and when I put those shades on, it changes how people see you. Every place you go now someone has their hand out to support a cause and I noticed right away that after I shave my head, they look at Bawldy with the shades on and don't say or ask a thing. It's really nice because I have become so numb after every one in the country has jumped on the wagon for you to donate to support "MURF" , "My Uncle's Rash Foundation". I don't like being rude to people by just ignoring them but that's what I do now. They don't want to talk to "Bawldy Shades" Those that know me know I'm pretty friendly so this is a fun experience for me. Makes my Lisa laugh! Some time she just smacks me in the back of my head! :eek:

Last edited:
Cliff, the Enforcer LOL Love it

Very jealous that you get to ride with other forum members so often. Very jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back