Fazr6 fender eliminator

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine broke and can not find one online...anyone knows where to find one?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
I saw them but...the fazr6 already have a space for the light for the plate and a space for the stock signals. Is this one

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Mine broke and can not find one online...anyone knows where to find one?

How'd you break it? Mine's been squished between my exhaust and the hood/bumper of a Pontiac Grand Prix, mind you it's still a bit bent up and I haven't straightened it out, but these things feel really tough!

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
I did not brake. Actually i do not know how it happened. I just saw it broken

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my bike used and one of the two POs had replaced the fender with one of those that comes with small LED signal stalks. They were small and not bright. I wanted the more visible stock signals but most of the eliminators only have a small round mounting hole that will not work with the egg shaped rubber stalks of the stock signals.

So I bought a set of used original signals and an R&G tail tidy which was the ONLY eliminator that I could find that was designed to take the original signal stalks.

R&G Racing Fender Eliminator Yamaha FZ6 2004-2008 - RevZilla

It's a bit pricey but it works great. Get the license plate adjusters unless you want to drill holes in your plate. R&G is from England and they use a different size of plate.This mounts closer to the rear edge of the tail light so there is less likelihood that you'll cause the plate to meet the tire.

Good Luck!

Did your eliminator work with the stock signals and their rubber mounts?

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
Yes. I got to fix it.. there was enough plate left to drill new holes and bolt it.

pester

pester
Reaction score
Visit site
Found one on ebay. Will install when the old one brakes again

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
I bought my bike used and one of the two POs had replaced the fender with one of those that comes with small LED signal stalks. They were small and not bright. I wanted the more visible stock signals but most of the eliminators only have a small round mounting hole that will not work with the egg shaped rubber stalks of the stock signals.

So I bought a set of used original signals and an R&G tail tidy which was the ONLY eliminator that I could find that was designed to take the original signal stalks.

R&G Racing Fender Eliminator Yamaha FZ6 2004-2008 - RevZilla

It's a bit pricey but it works great. Get the license plate adjusters unless you want to drill holes in your plate. R&G is from England and they use a different size of plate.This mounts closer to the rear edge of the tail light so there is less likelihood that you'll cause the plate to meet the tire.

Good Luck!

Did your eliminator work with the stock signals and their rubber mounts?

Damn, that's expensive and same here one of my two POs replaced that and it comes with 11mm hole for turn signals, and in order to fit regular 12mm ones, I used one half of the scissors and roughed/enlarged the hole to fit the turn signals.