Favorite Beer List

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Where do you work? I might be heading to work over there next week, mayhap lunch at Redhook and an IPA mid-day? No IPA if the weather allows and i bring the bike.

I work on Pease and a short jaunt over to the Brew Pub. I'd certainly be up for a lunch! Yeah, no brew if the bike is out... I won't have my bike yet so I'll have one for ya! Let me know when you're coming. :iconbeer:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I work on Pease and a short jaunt over to the Brew Pub. I'd certainly be up for a lunch! Yeah, no brew if the bike is out... I won't have my bike yet so I'll have one for ya! Let me know when you're coming. :iconbeer:

if it isn't next week it will be the week after. I will try to get up there a few times over the summer for some lunchtime rides...

trailblazer87

Curve Hound
Reaction score
Visit site
Awww... an alcoholic after my own heart

I am not an alcoholic, I am a drunk. Alcoholics have meetings:Flip:

Though I am partial to just about any brew out there.

Though rather than Guinness, I do like my Beamish Stout from southern Ireland. Though a Black and Tan of Guinness over Smithwicks. Oh I do so love my Smiddy's.
Smithwick's - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess I know what I'm having with dinner tonight:D:iconbeer:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Fat Tire Ale
Lone Star
My buddy Gary who makes Chocolate and Outmeal Stouts at home that are out of this world. His Miller Lite is excellent too, nothing like the real thing.
Pretty much any Pils from Germany or the Czech Republic
Asahi Dry - Japanese
Dois XX - with Mexican food
Shiner Boch
Anything from Left Hand Brewing - Ju Ju Ginger is great!
Boddingtons - Like butter in a glass!

I gotta agree with J, Long Island Ice Teas are indeed killer. There was this time in Cheyanne...

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Finboz!! Kronenbourg is (was) my all-time favorite!

I moved to Utah 13 years ago, and the church-state limits our selection a bit, I haven't had a Kronie since. I was TDY to Oklahoma City twice during this time, they had it on tap but were out both times I was there!!! :mad::mad::mad: I almost caused a scene the second time.
:rtfm: <== "Refill the F*&%ing Mother*&$^%ing Kronenbourg!!!" :D

The rest of my list:
Sam Adams
Dos Equis XX
Newcastle
Guinness
And the local brews: Polygamy Porter, Chasin' Tail, St. Provo Girl, etc.

(never developed a taste for hoppy/IPA styles...)

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am drinking Leinenkrugel's tonight and it came in a variety pack and all 4 are really good.

Rasberry, Wheat, Honey, and Lemon.

None of the flavors are overpowering, just very good. :thumbup:

J

jsteinb95

I gotta agree with J, Long Island Ice Teas are indeed killer. There was this time in Cheyanne...
Man, I went to a wedding one time and I had five of those within 1 hour. By the time I was on my third one, I was just starting to feel the first one. My brother in-laws had to help me to the bathroom where I spent about 5 hours with my head practically in the toilet. Just in case you're wondering....Danny acted like he didn't know me. :D

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Man, I went to a wedding one time and I had five of those within 1 hour. By the time I was on my third one, I was just starting to feel the first one. My brother in-laws had to help me to the bathroom where I spent about 5 hours with my head practically in the toilet. Just in case you're wondering....Danny acted like he didn't know me. :D

Was the wedding yours? :justkidding:

I also love long islands and captain and coke... My cousin's wedding was an open bar for the wedding party (which i was a part of) and i was best friends with the barkeep by the end of the night, i was getting 3 of them at a time and i think they said i had something like 20 in 5 hours... it was a fin day.

jaybird

Reaction score
Visit site
this may be a little bit off from you folks!

1. Coors light
2. keystone light
3.any mexican cervesa

my hillbilly tastebuds just havent evolved in my 29 years I guess...and Im irish, whats up with that?see what growing up in the back woods does to ya......farmboy 4 life I guess:Sport:

wolfc70

R is for Rust Coloration
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am drinking Leinenkugel's tonight and it came in a variety pack and all 4 are really good.

Raspberry, Wheat, Honey, and Lemon.

None of the flavors are overpowering, just very good. :thumbup:

Yup, Leinenkugel's is on of my favorite "macro brews", just good tasting beer. And if you happen to be in Chippewa Falls, WI, stop in and tour the brewery. In the tasting room, sometimes Jacob Leinenkugel will stop by and chat and offer a few rounds. The Leinenkugel's Northwoods lager is my fave, too bad its a seasonal.

Botch

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
funny-pictures-kitten-wont-drink-kestone-light-beer.jpg

:p :p :p

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
I have never had guinness...........i know its probly a UK thing more than anything...:Sport:

Its an Irish drink I must admit...proud of my liquid dinner!! :) :iconbeer:

And this brewhouse series Guinness has got to be tried!! :) Its much colder and much easier to drink then the normal guinness...i'd even go as far to say its sweet...but maybe i'm imagining that! :)

There is one drink I didn't mention coz you guys would never have had it (assumptions are bad but I can almost put my life on this one). There is a drink here in Ireland (its illegal) made out of potato, yeast and sugar called poitín (putch-een). They make this in a very traditional and special way...its found in the most remote regions of the island and you can only get your hands on it if you know someone who knows someone! :) The authorities have allowed a form of poitín to be sold in the shops which is only 45% in alcohol volume..while the real stuff can bring your ancestors back from the grave at a whopping 80+ %. Some places add in neat Ethanol and even Methanol to increase the concentration but if you know what your at you'll be able to source some good stuff that is not manipulated like this.

The drink is drank straight if your brave enough (drinking water after getting drunk on this will make you drunk a second time!!) or mixed with hot water and sugar... Next to Guinness this is my favourite drink!! :)

Vodka is childsplay next to this drink. :D

Ok...heading off now...GUINNESS time!! :)