F/S Mint '07 FZ6 2913 miles with $4500 in accessories

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
This bike has over $4500 in accessories and in perfect condition I have two FZ6's and six other bikes so I'm selling one of the FZ6's. I have all the stock parts that came on the bike. It has a akrapovic exhaust,arrow mid pipe,motovation frame and axle sliders , k&n filter,power commander 3 , dyno tuned @ AF1 racing , corbin seat, fender eliminator, pazzo racing levers, cee bailey and zero gravity wind screens , penske rear shock, front suspension work , steering bearings , race tech gold valve emulators , yamaha chin fairing, new michelin pilot road 2 tires. Bike has been garage kept and is in austin texas . I have a clear texas title in my name. asking $6000

FZ6771

Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike!

If you're selling this one, what does the other one have on it?:BLAA::thumbup:

Almost everything this one has except a power commander and front suspension work . It's more set up for touring with 12'' taller than stock handlebar and has more miles...

ohgood

Reaction score
Visit site
This bike has over $4500 in accessories and in perfect condition I have two FZ6's and six other bikes so I'm selling one of the FZ6's. I have all the stock parts that came on the bike. It has a akrapovic exhaust,arrow mid pipe,motovation frame and axle sliders , k&n filter,power commander 3 , dyno tuned @ AF1 racing , corbin seat, fender eliminator, pazzo racing levers, cee bailey and zero gravity wind screens , penske rear shock, front suspension work , steering bearings , race tech gold valve emulators , yamaha chin fairing, new michelin pilot road 2 tires. Bike has been garage kept and is in austin texas . I have a clear texas title in my name. asking $6000

$6000 asking - $4500 accessories = bike value ?

i doubt you'll get $4500 for the bike, even cherry as it is. break off the parts, re-coup what you can, and sell the bike stock.

or

maybe people are still buying stuff in texas- no one is here in bama

glws, NICE bike !

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Fyi you will never get 6000 for your bike even 4000 is pushing it. I understand you have invested a lot of money but thats why they are called money pits. The money you put in to them will never be sceen again. Not just with bikes but all vehicals, they are only worth what the bluebook value is, it dont matter if you have 50,000 invested in it. Your best bet is to put it back to stock ask 4000 obo and sell all the "extras" seperate

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk