F/S 2007 yami fz6 blue 2300miles 5000 obo Southern PA

TRAILERTRASH

Reaction score
Visit site
bought in may of 2008 as a leftover model and lovingly ridden for one season. clear title beautiful bike. all stock fs6 frame sliders fresh oil and filter.
can deliver within reason.:rockon: mint condition. just cant afford to keep her:(

TRAILERTRASH

Reaction score
Visit site
Eric i believe i spoke to you on the phone i will have pics tomorrow the old lady stole the camera and had to work late. She is all cleaned up and ready for you to make an offer.
I did find one small nick from a rock on the front. will get pic of that for you. One other thing i hope you don't mind but i removed the yami stickers to make the bike look cleaner. I hope to speak with you soon and thanks for your interest.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting up the pics! Bike looks good, but the title is an issue, I am afraid. I've read up that it may take a while to get the lien release from Yamaha. I don't think I can buying the bike and then having it sit in my garage for weeks while I wait :(
Can you try to get in touch with financial and ask how long it takes to get this done? Thanks!

Portmore78

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting up the pics! Bike looks good, but the title is an issue, I am afraid. I've read up that it may take a while to get the lien release from Yamaha. I don't think I can buying the bike and then having it sit in my garage for weeks while I wait :(
Can you try to get in touch with financial and ask how long it takes to get this done? Thanks!

You can still register, and insure a bike with a lien on it, so I don't know why you need to keep it parked! every car I've had had a lien on it and had no problems with it. Also every bike as well!. The DMV in NY just gives you a hard time because the cops probably told them every bike that has a lien on it is stolen or it a conspiracy to hold back the amount of new riders they want on the roads here.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You can still register, and insure a bike with a lien on it, so I don't know why you need to keep it parked! every car I've had had a lien on it and had no problems with it. Also every bike as well!. The DMV in NY just gives you a hard time because the cops probably told them every bike that has a lien on it is stolen or it a conspiracy to hold back the amount of new riders they want on the roads here.

Oh.. interesting. So how exactly does it work? Does the owner sign the title with the lien and give it to me and I just register with that title?
Do I just pay the owner the difference (as in.. 5k total, 4k still owed... owner gets 1k and I pay the bank 4k for lien release?)

Thanks!

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I found a bike and already picked it up. Good luck with the sale!