experience/ age record?

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm 40 now, been riding street for about 19 years straight. Been riding dirt bikes for about 31 years. I plan to be riding when I'm 70 also. :thumbup:

Smersh

The Pillaging Tatar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
28 years on my body odometer (brain in mint condition tho - never used - anybody interested?)
3 years riding, all street.

I take my hat off to people here with almost-triple-digit-years riding experience. :BLAA::rockon:

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
YTD age = 47
On the dirt since age 12, rail dune buggies at 14 for about 6 years, raced stand up jet skies for 2 years (1990 - 91), 95 sold my XR250 and XR500 for down payment on a house and haven't had bike since. Been on quads. This month grabbed the FZ!!!

Out in the country our bikes were on the street often but I doubt that qualifies!

So street smarts is low at maybe 50 hours!

fubard

Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for giving me some hope ! Although I'm only 60 it's nice to see older folks enjoying riding. I'm between bikes right now but want to buy one soon and I'm considering an FZ6 .It's seems to be fairly popular .I prefer the nekkid version over the 1/4 fairing but we'll see.

You're all still babies. Been riding almost 50 years and will turn 70 in a couple of months.:cheer:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thank you for giving me some hope ! Although I'm only 60 it's nice to see older folks enjoying riding. I'm between bikes right now but want to buy one soon and I'm considering an FZ6 .It's seems to be fairly popular .I prefer the nekkid version over the 1/4 fairing but we'll see.

:welcome:to the Forum! the FZ6 is a great bike! It always gave what I needed plus a little extra.

Ransom

Does anyone smell blue?
Reaction score
Visit site
I just have the 1 year of riding experience and May had come to pass 28 times now.:D

alittletoored

Reaction score
Visit site
Let’s see... I am currently 21 two months before twenty two. I got my first dirt bike when I was 9. (PW80) I have been riding dirt bikes since, but are currently riding my YZ 250 on the trails mostly. Street bikes started when I was fourteen on an XT225. HA rode it around yesterday. Man that thing is a fun little tractor of a bike. So I guess combined I have 20 years 8 months. And I have been out of state riding. Actually for our senior spring break we took dirt bikes out to Moab Utah. Awesome riding, amazing views, and butt puckering trails.