Exhaust Note Question

thieu

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone
I was looking at getting a new exhaust for my bike and i was wondering if you guys had an idea on which one produces the deepest sounding note. For what i've hear on various you tube videos Endy, Leo Vince, Devil and Two Bros all sound nice but with various different recording environments and equipment it's hard to narrow down.

thanks for your help

bossdoc83

Loud pipes save lives!
Reaction score
Visit site
I would say Two Bro's only because that's what I have! :rockon:LOL Also the Two Bro's is loud but a good deep tone. I have heard Scorpions in person and I don't feel they matched the Two Bro's in tone, the seemed quiet until you get up in higher RPM's... Your choice but I would recommend finding someone who has the type of exhaust you are looking at or do research online for sound byte's of the different exhaust's. Good luck!:thumbup:

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
I haven't heard anythign but the scorpions in person. The scorpions are loud, but to me, had a whining pitch to them...the typical sportbike can sound...you're looking deep, see what people also put on R1's and Triumph and Ducati (although Ducs i've seen are two cylinder) just my thoughts...I'm no expert.