Exhaust Bummer

hapahaole

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in Michigan I have a local dealer that gives me some great deals. I have purchased a lot of stuff for my dirt toys and have a pretty heavy discount. I ordered my Scorpion exhaust on Monday and called to see if it was in today, only to find out that it is on backorder! Come on! Was looking forward to some work on Saturday. Dang! So it's back to the drawing board and see if i can find something else quickly. Oh! I was gonna get the slip-ons and pipe for $500. Sorry, just had to vent.

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I heard a rumor, from a Scorpion distributor, that there will be no more new Scorps shipped to the U.S. because they allowed their product liability insurance to lapse and therefore are not refreshing stock during 2010.

Just what I heard from one guy at one place last week ...

hapahaole

Reaction score
Visit site
I heard a rumor, from a Scorpion distributor, that there will be no more new Scorps shipped to the U.S. because they allowed their product liability insurance to lapse and therefore are not refreshing stock during 2010.

Just what I heard from one guy at one place last week ...

Brian at Jazz told me that too. Then he looked at his inventory and had a Carbon Scorp set up on the shelf that some guy backed out on. He made me a deal I couldn't refuse, hopefully it'll show up today!