Ebay levers review (pictures)

I got some of the Ride It levers which look the same, mine are gold and i have noticed a little movement when you joggle the lever up and down where the lever meets the black block that has the mounting bolt. But for the price you cant have everything.

Tighten the bolts.

I bought mine from the same place, but I got the folding/adjustable/extendable version. Same price. They look amazing, lots of compliments and feel sturdy. 3 Months so far!

Here you go: position 1 vs position 6

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sweet, thanks a lot.

I checked out their site and they are not shipping to Canada because of our postal strike :(

When they start shipping again I am definitely getting a set.

Sweet, thanks a lot.

I checked out their site and they are not shipping to Canada because of our postal strike :(

When they start shipping again I am definitely getting a set.

The strike is over, they were holding on my order, when the strike was over i sent them the news link and they shipped it.

I'm going to be buying a pair also. Now the question is, shorty or regular? Shorty clutch, regular front break, or vice verse, or both short or both regular? I can't decide!!!:confused:

I'm going to be buying a pair also. Now the question is, shorty or regular? Shorty clutch, regular front break, or vice verse, or both short or both regular? I can't decide!!!:confused:

As I said in PM, for me the choice to go with shorties was simple.. I'm used to short mountain bike levers meant for 1 or 2 finger application.
The one downside of shorties is the increased lever effort and in stop and go traffic your clutch hand will feel it ( not bad enough to make me want a longer lever ). Other than that, no complaints.

Just got mine last night when I got home. They are an exact knock off from what I can tell of the CRGs. A friend of mine that rides a Ducati ST4 has the CRGs and I cannot tell the difference. I pushed out the brass bushing on the clutch lever and re-installed the original bushing to keep everything nice and snug. Using the levers the way they were would have worked, but I like it snug.:D

I got a set of these from the same seller directly from their web site. As with others, the black anodizing is already starting to faded and looking a little 'purple' now.

They seem to fit and function just fine. Exactly like my Pazzo's did.

You get what you pay for....

I got a set of these from the same seller directly from their web site. As with others, the black anodizing is already starting to faded and looking a little 'purple' now.

They seem to fit and function just fine. Exactly like my Pazzo's did.

You get what you pay for....

How long did it take for the color to change ?

Is the bike parked in a garage or is it in direct sunlight all day long ?

thanks for sharing

I'm curious to see how the red ones look on the red Fz6

:D

If anyone has pictures, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks guys,

Temay

I feel pretty much the same with the above comment. Its also not great that its arrival estimation shows mid august. How long did everybodys take to arrive?

Back