Dyno run

lilleman

Crash test Dummie
Reaction score
Visit site
Just of curiosity I put the FZ6 on the Dyno. Engine standard apart from Akrapovic slip on without noise dampers. Co was set to 23/23. Result after run was 94,82 hp @ 12100 and torque 59.53 @ 10000. Work shop adjusted C0 to 25/25. :rockon:

opds9091

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It might sound stupid but does Work shop adjusted C0 to 25/25 mean, is it something that I can do myself, and i have scorpions and a PC111 on the bike also changed the sprockets to 15/48.

lilleman

Crash test Dummie
Reaction score
Visit site
It might sound stupid but does Work shop adjusted C0 to 25/25 mean, is it something that I can do myself, and i have scorpions and a PC111 on the bike also changed the sprockets to 15/48.

Sorry! I'am not a man of many words. Co values was set to C1 25 and C2 25. Idle can sometimes still be a bit uneven when cold but when the engine is warm it settle's at 1320 rpm.

On my bike (Swedish, european-06) you enter Co mode by pressing and holding reset and select buttons at the same time. Turn on ignition and after a couple of seconds diagnos mode will show. Scrol with select/reset button until Co mode appears. Select by pressing the two buttons again. Now you're in Co mode and can adjust C1 or C2 values. Higher value richens. Co was set to 3/18 from factory on my bike.

Dyno result soon to come.

tuningfork

Reaction score
Visit site
pure pow-ah :rockon:

I assume the TQ is in Nm and not ft-lbs....

There a some threads on here about adjusting the CO, the US bikes need a jumper from what I have read...