Dumb Cagers

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have some one in a cage throw something at you?

Tonight on my way home from school some kid waved at me so I waved back. He then gave me the bird. I thought stupid kid thinks he's funny. Next thing I know a cup of liquid was thrown out the window at me. I thought about following them but truck vs. fz6 doesn't give the fz6 very good odds. Has anyone had this happen? What did you do? I have the plate number and vehicle description but the police said they can't do anything based on what I told them. I found web sites to do a reverse look up using a plate number but I don't know if it's worth it. I just want to scare the kid. Make him think twice about throwing things out the window.

Hollow

Happy Thankful Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Anyone have some one in a cage throw something at you?

Tonight on my way home from school some kid waved at me so I waved back. He then gave me the bird. I thought stupid kid thinks he's funny. Next thing I know a cup of liquid was thrown out the window at me. I thought about following them but truck vs. fz6 doesn't give the fz6 very good odds. Has anyone had this happen? What did you do? I have the plate number and vehicle description but the police said they can't do anything based on what I told them. I found web sites to do a reverse look up using a plate number but I don't know if it's worth it. I just want to scare the kid. Make him think twice about throwing things out the window.
I have to say I am new to riding a bike and have already thought about can this happen? I figured there is a ass that will do it but wondered if I would ever run into one. I would of felt my temp run sky high. Not sure what I would had done but by pass experiences I would had lost it. The kid that threw it out the window was there an adult in the car? If so I would had for sure flagged the car down. If there wasn't I would had followed the car making sure I don't follow them down a dead end road. I for sure would had followed them not making it obivious. When they stopped I would had told the parent and first thing called the cops.

Cloned

Tiger Trainer
Reaction score
Visit site
I had that happen while my friends and I were in the car, it hit our windshield. We thought about dropping caltrops in front of his car, but since we were on the freeway and a blown tire can flip a car at that speed, we decided against it. Cops didn't do anything either.

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats no good. I haven't had that happen yet, just the idiot on the cell phone deciding its better to be in my lane when im right next to them.

Comet

Reaction score
Visit site
Thats no good. I haven't had that happen yet, just the idiot on the cell phone deciding its better to be in my lane when im right next to them.
I personally love to just follow from a good distance and after a while they usually try to shake me but cant and thats when it gets funny watching them breaking laws. Whats going on in their minds then? Has the guy got a gun? I cant stop the car anywhere or go home. Try it. Just stay way back but so they can see you behind them. If they stop you stop too.:thumbup:

lattin25

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha thats a good idea. I'll give that a try if it isnt a 280 lb black man!! Maybe ill just start throwing stuff at him. Ha i got it!!! CMH I have the perfect solution. Our fzs are faster than almost any car on the freeway. I think you should have a couple eggs mounted inside the fairing to throw back when you pass them up!! ha jk jk.

CMHrider

Reaction score
Visit site
Ha thats a good idea. I'll give that a try if it isnt a 280 lb black man!! Maybe ill just start throwing stuff at him. Ha i got it!!! CMH I have the perfect solution. Our fzs are faster than almost any car on the freeway. I think you should have a couple eggs mounted inside the fairing to throw back when you pass them up!! ha jk jk.

Have you seen the magnets that motorcyclists throw at cars telling the car they did something stupid to the motorcyclist? A guy at work has them. I'm curious how he gets them off his own tank while riding. I like the egg idea better.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
i would think that the police would at least call and have a talk with the kid. if nothing i would do the reverse lookup and bring his cup back with a note that says that you know where he lives now.

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site

In London here I am more scared of the youngsters, mind you I am 260lbs and black male. Second on the list are the police. The coppers here are more likely to arrest me the aggrieved party
Pensioner who shouted at yobs ends up in cells

My advice would be just let it go and continue with your journey because you need to think straight on the road else your rubbers would be the wrong way up.

B

bluenova

Have you seen the magnets that motorcyclists throw at cars telling the car they did something stupid to the motorcyclist? A guy at work has them. I'm curious how he gets them off his own tank while riding. I like the egg idea better.

ohh, where do I get some??

I've only had cigarette butts so far.