Dreams

thieu

Reaction score
Visit site
This might be weird but i just had to share. :ban:

Had a totally EPIC dream last night, seemed like this lasted forever ! Myself and too many to count other FZ6's of all kinds just riding. Through forests so thick you could not see deeper than the first few trees. Open stretches of desert and dunes just opening up as quick as she will go. Mountains with never ending beautiful curves and views as far as the eyes could see. To coastal roads so unpredictable and fun. All ending in looking at my rear tire shredded and marbled more than i may ever see in real life followed by so many high fives i lost count. :thumbup:

I want that dream back again!

And in the spirit of ATGATT it was and ATGATT dream as well. LOL :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This might be weird but i just had to share. :ban:

Had a totally EPIC dream last night, seemed like this lasted forever ! Myself and too many to count other FZ6's of all kinds just riding. Through forests so thick you could not see deeper than the first few trees. Open stretches of desert and dunes just opening up as quick as she will go. Mountains with never ending beautiful curves and views as far as the eyes could see. To coastal roads so unpredictable and fun. All ending in looking at my rear tire shredded and marbled more than i may ever see in real life followed by so many high fives i lost count. :thumbup:

I want that dream back again!

And in the spirit of ATGATT it was and ATGATT dream as well. LOL :D

Ah, Motorcycle's, they do that to you!

Thanks for sharing!

:thumbup: