dream bike?

jcbarr318

Reaction score
Visit site
Money, Availability, and Practicality be damned! What two (or three) wheeled creature do you dream of at night? Vintage, custom, exotic, one-off, chopper, superbike, anything.

Myself?

Bimota DB6 Delirio - everything I love about the FZ6 taken to the next level.

Also love Richard Pollacks street trackers. Mule Motorcycles, Richard Pollock: Custom bike builder I WILL have one of those two once the kids get out of college.

Your turn.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am absolutely buying this, if they ever make it into production bike:

CB1100R_4r.jpg

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

LMAO!

There are a couple of bikes i would just love to own...The first one just cause it's "dead sexy", and probably a hoot to ride!
View attachment 23635

And the second one...i just want cause it's beautifully ugly, got awesome horsepower & torque to go, decent suspenders, lots of high tech gadgets to go, like ABS, etc, etc...
View attachment 23636

View attachment 23637

View attachment 23638

View attachment 23639

Would be great to for sports riding, touring, and even do a track day or two on...

Oh...and this....Ultimate track day weapon!
View attachment 23640

:rockon:

mstewar1

hot diggity
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I am absolutely buying this, if they ever make it into production bike:

CB1100R_4r.jpg

Erci, where did you find this? That is just so clean. It looks kinda like an old cb-750 mill in a really well-done cafe rig. I guess I'm standing in line...

As for the original topic, I've always wanted an RD-400 or an RC-51.

Erci

Howie Mandel's evil twin
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Erci, where did you find this? That is just so clean. It looks kinda like an old cb-750 mill in a really well-done cafe rig. I guess I'm standing in line...

It was debuted as a concept at the Tokyo motorcycle show. Built as a tribute to original CB750R from the 70's.
If you Google CB1100R, you should find some info on it.
Latest I've read on it says that designer of the bike feels "it's too big(important) not to build for production", so there's hope :D

joshfz6.2008

Reaction score
Visit site
i'd like to get one of the new limited edition R1.

and on that cb1100r, i currently have a cb750 supersport which is going to be my cafe project if work ever picks up.

since we are on the subject of dream bikes i liked the mz 1000, does anyone know what happened to them??

agp

Reaction score
Visit site
A 2010 (possibly 2009?) Triumph Daytona 675 Special Edition. It's white with a blue frame. I'm in love with it's looks.

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
It was debuted as a concept at the Tokyo motorcycle show. Built as a tribute to original CB750R from the 70's.
If you Google CB1100R, you should find some info on it.
Latest I've read on it says that designer of the bike feels "it's too big(important) not to build for production", so there's hope :D
Do Want :)

attachment.php