Don't forget Chat night tonight....1 hour from now

Steph

Bartender
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
huh, well, I said it all in the title lol

but to recap....Chat night, tonight 10pm EST, hour hour from now.

Was nice seeing some new faces in there tonight and it was great to see the regulars again too!

sorry, I missed it. I was setting up a PC for my son so I can have mine back.:D

so how many people showed up?

My laptop at home won't connect to the internet anymore.....and gives the blue screen of death about every 20 minutes.

I've wiped the hard drive and reinstalled all drivers, but one of the drivers is still messing with it. It's old....a 2003 Dell Inspiron 8500. The only other thing is the newer DVD RW drive in it...the last one gave out. That's the only hardware that's been changed....sigh. Until I really fix it, I dont' think the iPhone will do the chatroom lol...but I can email the crap out of the forum on it! w00000

I had an insanely busy day at work and I missed it !

First one I have missed ,damn it :spank:

RaaR OZ :spank:

Missed Ya buddy

My laptop at home won't connect to the internet anymore.....and gives the blue screen of death about every 20 minutes.

I've wiped the hard drive and reinstalled all drivers, but one of the drivers is still messing with it. It's old....a 2003 Dell Inspiron 8500. The only other thing is the newer DVD RW drive in it...the last one gave out. That's the only hardware that's been changed....sigh. Until I really fix it, I dont' think the iPhone will do the chatroom lol...but I can email the crap out of the forum on it! w00000

lol iPhones without flash... don't worry my Voyager doesn't like flash either :(

you would think how much we payed for our phones we would get flash on it...

Last edited:
Hey was there a chat night and I missed it? I was looking forward to it now that I'm out of school but didn't see a reminder and forgot to check in earlier.

Hey was there a chat night and I missed it? I was looking forward to it now that I'm out of school but didn't see a reminder and forgot to check in earlier.

Yes, there was a chat night but there was only about 5 or 6 of us. Why? Because some dumb chick forgot to pull up the reminder thread :shakehead: :eyebrow: :disapprove: Lets leave her nameless.

On another note, I will post next week about an hour before it starts :Flash:

Back