Don't eat at McDonald's on South West Marine Drive in Vancouver

Mattberkshire

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi There...Hmmm, just looking at the menu. OK, I think I know what I want. Can I have a staphillococus burger with fries and a chocolate milkshake please? Erm, and in about half an hour can I have a side order of uncontrollable diorhea. Thanks. Catch you later:thumbup:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That is why Wal Mart is hiring down the street, she can get a job there.

In the US if an employee develops a long term disability, kinda like what happened here, the company can "fire", "release" the employee because they are not longer able to contribute to the company. At that point, if they have it, they would go on long term disability insurance, if they are not already.

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Kind of an old thread but let me ask those of you who read down this far. Do you wash your hands every time after you:

- Touch your family pet?
- Take mail out of your mailbox?
- Handle the fuel nozzle at a gas station?
- Push a shopping cart, including Home Depot, etc.
- Handle ANY cash, paper or coin?

If you answer no to 1 or more you are more at risk than you imagine. Lighten up on the anti-McDonalds rhetoric.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Good point. You've made me change my mind a bit.

I'll **** there, but I still won't eat there.

Fred

Okay so one time a band camp, er... the El Paso McDonalds off of I-35 on my what from Austin to Tucson. I went to McD's to use the restroom and buy a cup of coffee, not from the restroom mind you... So I walk into the men's room and on the countertop what do I see??? Bueller, Bueller, Anyone???... Nope. I see a man squating over the sink, with NO PANTS ON!!!! washing himself!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I did a sharp about face, forgot all about the coffee and hit the road as fast as I can. Good lord I hate El Paso.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Kind of an old thread but let me ask those of you who read down this far. Do you wash your hands every time after you:

- Touch your family pet?
- Take mail out of your mailbox?
- Handle the fuel nozzle at a gas station?
- Push a shopping cart, including Home Depot, etc.
- Handle ANY cash, paper or coin?

If you answer no to 1 or more you are more at risk than you imagine. Lighten up on the anti-McDonalds rhetoric.

I agree John. I've eaten many a meal in the field with the Army and I think being dirty keeps you from getting sick. I haven't been sick on over two years during and since my Iraq tour. I got stuck with every shot know to mankind; mumps, measles, rubela, antharax, etc.

Dirt = health, HOWEVER, rules are rules and an EE must follow them.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Pff, if you really want dirty conditions eat in a 24hr restaurant. How can you properly spray for roaches when you are always open?

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I agree with non US McDonalds being clean. The McDonalds in Guatemala City, Guatemala was one
of the nicest (and cleanest) ones I have ever visited. It was even
equipped with its own armed security guards.

Last edited:

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
mcdonalds-fat.jpg

Even if McDonalds food is clean, it's still not good for you.

antijoy

Reaction score
Visit site
Food workers that don't have to wash their hands, thats scary!

The title is a little misleading though, since it doesn't say Canada or B.C. or Vancouver #2.

Just kidding, but it really is the second Vancouver.

rent-a-reaper

captain caveman!
Reaction score
Visit site
everything is bad for you to some degree. Mcdonalds didn't pioneer the first ever bad thing. I eat there occasionally and believe that in moderation one's body can digest fast food. I myself work for a large company (wallyworld) and they constantly make us wash our hands...and i don't even work in the store...i work in the warehouse. What the hygiene standards boil down to is the management....does the manager make thier employees follow the rules?

krid80

journeyman of epic status
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.surdykeharley.com
Okay so one time a band camp, er... the El Paso McDonalds off of I-35 on my what from Austin to Tucson. I went to McD's to use the restroom and buy a cup of coffee, not from the restroom mind you... So I walk into the men's room and on the countertop what do I see??? Bueller, Bueller, Anyone???... Nope. I see a man squating over the sink, with NO PANTS ON!!!! washing himself!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I did a sharp about face, forgot all about the coffee and hit the road as fast as I can. Good lord I hate El Paso.

oops, sorry for the scare, mate, I usually lock the door before my weekly McBath