does wolfman ever log out?

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Most active user for the last day Wolfman (21)
Most active user for the last week Wolfman (127)
Most active user for the last month Wolfman (545)
Most active user ever is Wolfman (8092)

hehehe

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
no my friend! everything is ok!!!! why dont you come and see yourself? got a spare bed for you to sleep, a spare parking space for your bike and plenty of twisty roads to ride together. After this you will agree with me that everything is ok! and start to worry if wolfman ever logs out!!!
everything else you hear/watch on tv about economy whent bad and crisys is just bull****! nothing changed for people like you and me, only for billioners that can get away from the tax system anymore (for the next 2 weeks, then they will figure out a way)

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys are too funny. :spank: However I would like to know the answer to that one myself? It seems like I spend lots of time on the forum but Wolfman is always, always there. That's good for the forum however. :BLAA:

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
the last month people keeps telling me that im a werid guy, i wonder if this has something to do with fixing my bike after 6 months of no-ridding or am i just growing younger??? hmmmmmmmmm

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
no my friend! everything is ok!!!! why dont you come and see yourself? got a spare bed for you to sleep, a spare parking space for your bike and plenty of twisty roads to ride together. After this you will agree with me that everything is ok! and start to worry if wolfman ever logs out!!!
everything else you hear/watch on tv about economy whent bad and crisys is just bull****! nothing changed for people like you and me, only for billioners that can get away from the tax system anymore (for the next 2 weeks, then they will figure out a way)

Thanks for the invite! I wish I could go to Greece, as I know it's a beautiful country! Well watching the French news, there are a few changes you're forgetting about... for one, the FMI and the big european countries have to come up with 100+ Billions to save Greece from going under (and taking all of Europe with it due to the fragile financial markets) ... Also, isn't your legal retirement age going from 53 to 60 years old now (for gov and private sector workers)? Aren't all the gov. workers experiencing a massive freeze in salary increase and benefits (loosing 13th and 14th months salary)? Isn't your sales tax going to increase by a few points?
They're going on and on about all of the measures of the "austerity program", and half the country seems to be on strike, so I am surprised you have noticed no difference at all! :)

Either way I hope things will get better!

Geoff

The Tall Guy!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wolfman and I share the same account, when its nighttime over their in his country, I play Wolfman during the day in my country:D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Sheesh, so i work lots, sleep little, and am online just about everywhere i am...work (Iphone), and Office...

I spend lots of time in front of the PC, writing Advertising Copy, Managing Events, researching stuff for my bike, spamming Facebook for the biggest retro based Nightclub night in Australia that i run the promotions for, downloading music for my job as a Disc Jockey, sorting through Photo's of Models for my job as a talent scout for Glamour magazines such as RALPH, FHM, Maxim, etc...

And plus, i am addicted to bikes!

:thumbup:

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the invite! I wish I could go to Greece, as I know it's a beautiful country! Well watching the French news, there are a few changes you're forgetting about... for one, the FMI and the big european countries have to come up with 100+ Billions to save Greece from going under (and taking all of Europe with it due to the fragile financial markets) ... Also, isn't your legal retirement age going from 53 to 60 years old now (for gov and private sector workers)? Aren't all the gov. workers experiencing a massive freeze in salary increase and benefits (loosing 13th and 14th months salary)? Isn't your sales tax going to increase by a few points?
They're going on and on about all of the measures of the "austerity program", and half the country seems to be on strike, so I am surprised you have noticed no difference at all! :)

Either way I hope things will get better!

Greece was always taking loans from the first year of its history, so i cant find a reason to worry for this time! retirement is 60 all over europe and Greece was paying a penalty for not having 60 yrs old as retirement age isnt that true? gov workers experiencing freeze in salary and benefits are only the ones that have above 1500euro monthly salary (average monthly salary for Greece is 700 euros, think about it!) well yes there will be +2% tax increase but thats all for averege people...i didnt notice a diference cause i get 1.000 a month and im not in gov business so im not gonna loose 13th and 14th months salary. it was about time for this to happen as things in gov business gone really bad....too many lazy gov workers doing NOTHING eating our tax money.

EDIT: ok i found one thing that touched me: gas price increase, that realy pissed me off but its a reason not to move my cage anymore : )

Last edited: