Do you have kids? how old are they?

tomari

Just a custom user title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Nothing personal, just having some pizza, there is nothing on tv. My little 2 years old kid - she is a girl named Sofia - and my wife are away for 3 weeks now and i miss them so much!! I was talking on the phone with my wife 2 hours ago and she was asking for me DADDYYYYYYYYYYY? DADDYYYYYYYY????? i cant wait till tomorrow when ill see them again. i bought her a present! i little pink bicycle with 3 weels. i know she'll love it!

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
no, not just yet!!! but im thinking of ordering an fz6 motor from ebay and adding it hehehe!!!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, and My wife and I have a beautiful 11 month old girl named Cadence. She has changed my life in ways that i could not have thought of before she came along.

Here are a couple recent pictures of my little peanut :)

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
ahaha!! she realy is a little peanut!! just look at her!!! lemme show you mine:

EDIT: and what a nice ride!!!!

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh, and My wife and I have a beautiful 11 month old girl named Cadence. She has changed my life in ways that i could not have thought of before she came along.

eleven months?? where has the time gone?? :eek:

I have a 19 year old step daughter. She is a sweetheart.

View attachment 27359

OP, post pictures of your little one on her new pink tricycle when she gets home! :Flash:

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ahaha!! she realy is a little peanut!! just look at her!!! lemme show you mine:

EDIT: and what a nice ride!!!!

Cute Kid! must be a trip (pun intended) when they start walking and can get around on their own!! I have a feeling that mine is not too far from walking.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
eleven months?? where has the time gone?? :eek:

Tell me about it, we are planning her first B-day party, which is in less than 3 weeks... seems like just a month or two ago that she was born, but on the other hand, I can't even remember what it was like before her...

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
i remember this moment, she was just able to stand still and just try to do a stem and then she was down, this was happening for 2-3 weeks. then one day she stood still and thought about it for a moment...i remember that look in her face...then she did 3 steps in a raw...she fell down, got up again and did 2 more steps!! me and my wife was absolutely silent this time and after that we were doing like crazy :cheer::rockon::Flash::jawdrop::wav:

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
after that time our life just got better and better, the kid got more independend stoped hitting her head all over the house trying to get up and when she wanted something she just got up and get it not just showing and crying...then other problems come she started reaching things she was not supposed to etc...but the walking day was a huge improvement

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
one more question! is she afraid of your bike when its started? mine is asking me to put her on the bike, then i start the motor and she asks me to put her down!! after that she goes near a scooter and sais "daddy this one vroumm-vroumm not this(mine)" haha this makes me laugh very much! of course im not gonna move the bike with the kid on...just playing around with her.

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
Kyra is 3 1/2 and Emma is 5 months already!!!

an other one in the club....i never thought that i could LOVE kids so much...NEVER! when we had ours birthday party (3 weeks ago) all the kids were calling me daddy this made me a little nervus i must say but kind of liked it :)

tomari

Reaction score
Visit site
ok fourth post in a raw, we converted the forum to a live chat! but i think there is a tolerance for that in the bar section isnt there? anyway got to go to sleep now as im getting my family back tomorrow and i need full batteries to make a good 'back to daddy' day...you know..new bicycle = all day long out playing and after that...after_three_weeks_sleep_with_my_wife_again night...oh yeah! thanks for keeping me company as i felt realy lonely for a moment or two...ill post up pictures as elizabeth asked!

Sparky10

Reaction score
Visit site
I have a little boy who just turned 7 last month, and a little girl who will turn 4 next month.

Funny story. I was out one Saturday last year with my little girl, and we were planning on seeing a movie. There weren't any cartoon movies playing, so I asked her if she would rather go see "Hotel for Dogs", or go to the local motorcycle stores and look at motorcycles.

Her face lit up and she said "Motorcycle store!"

I couldn't have been prouder.

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site

Dang, you beat me to it....

Keep 'em coming guys, you all have some adorable children!

2 more of ours for good measure:

Skrapiron

Mr. Know-It-All
Reaction score
Visit site
I have two (three if you count me!). My daughter is 12 and my son is 10. They've been our riding buddies ever since they learned to ride a two wheeler on their own.... Many miles of smiles with them....