Do you Have an Iphone ????

What kind of phone do you have

• Total voters

champion221elite

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an LG Vu touchscreen while my wife has a iPhone 3G. I'm not crazy about being forced into having the internet on my phone. (AT&T makes it's subscribers enroll with an unlimited data plan with the iPhone).

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
I have an LG Vu touchscreen while my wife has a iPhone 3G. I'm not crazy about being forced into having the internet on my phone. (AT&T makes it's subscribers enroll with an unlimited data plan with the iPhone).

For my iphone I have tmobile and I dont have the internet on it unless I wanna pay for it. Atleast I have the choice

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
I've had the Iphone for about 2 years now. I finally upgraded to the 3G version a couple months back.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Me and the wife both got the Samsung Eternity recently. It's like an iPhone lite. I have access to the full internet, google maps, gps, mp3 player, etc. And I don't have to pay for the iPhone plan.

tannerplante

Reaction score
Visit site
The iphones are even cooler if you jailbreak them which is so easy . I know this is bad but you can get all the apple store apps for free...

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Do you get all the cool apps though???

I don't get a lot of cool apps, but oh well. The main 2 things I wanted with a new phone was access to a full html web browser, and google maps with gps, both of which I got with the Eternity.

I admit the iPhone is a lot cooler, has more apps, more storage, and is in general a better phone, but I already pay almost 100 bucks a month for my old phones/plan. I really don't want to have to pay a lot more than that.

Plus, I have insurance on both of our phones and unlimited data, and it still costs a lot less.

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
Well I've made the decision to stick with Verizon because their coverage kicks the pants off every other carrier in the US but their phones suck. They are waaaay behind on getting cutting edge phones like the iPhone, android, or palm pre. hoping big time that verizon wakes up and gets some cool phones and soon.