Do you drive differently?

I tend to drive slower than I ride (good thing)but I tend to line up the drivers seat with where I would be if I was riding (bad thing) .

Ive personally noticed I take it way easier in the car now that I have the bike than I used to, because I think I get the adrenaline rush/speed demon thing out of my system, so now I find myself just putting along at the speed limit when I'm in my car, and blasting around when on the bike.

I drive differently, yes. But I drive my explorer slow as all hell now. If i want to go fast, I'll take out my fz.

Also if i'm in my car, i'm way more relentless. If somebody comes to a cross street - i'll just barrel down the road thinking "i dare you to pull out, i dare you"

i used to pass slow motorists on the dotted yellows in my car, now i dont even bother. I will try to wave or keep up with other bikers though.

I virtually don't drive my car now, it is either the occasional jaunt in the company pool car, or a passenger in my own.

Couple of things I have noticed :)

My diesel car... must remember I don't need to shift down when approaching a bend to get a fast exit :)

In town must remember I am not allowed in bus lanes in car (bikes are in our city)

Breathing in doesn't make the car thinner to get through that little gap.

Back