Did my good deed for the day - helped and HD rider

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
Went for a nice ride this morning and after about 50 miles I pulled into a park & ride to relax and water up. Saw a group of people hovering over a full dress HD so I walked over to see what was going on. They were looking at a slowly flattening tire on one of their bikes. In a couple minutes they found the culprit, a piece of a razor cutter (box knife, whatever).

Well being the good FZ sportbike guy I had my plug kit & Slime compressor in my tank bag. I offered to help them plug & re-air the tire. In about 10 minutes time we had him all plugged and the tire aired up to 40psi.

They were quite appreciative and will be looking into getting a plug kit & mini compressor to carry with them (hell, they could carry a spare tire in those saddle bags :D ) I left them smiling and hopefully thinking not all sport bikers suck (just GXR :squid: j/k) :thumbup:

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
good job, just shows to show how being prepared can get you and others out of a pinch.

I really like my mini Slime pump and the Stop & Go plug kit. I know I am shamelessly pluggin their product but they work great and fit in the mini bag with plenty of room to spare. Oh and a word of thanks to whoever started the what do you carry thread a few weeks back. I bought a Leatherman multitool after that and it came in to play for the fix as well :Flash: