Decisions, Decisions Which One?

I'd probably take the one that's poopin' that TB exhaust, then the Fazer after my neck started hurting.

Never seen the point of being 'head down arse up' - thats for track days, so its a no-brainer for me. A long blast on the Fizzer followed by a nice big mug of tea and a British style bacon sandwich. :rockon:

Do the flames make you go faster?
And orange is close to red you know... :rolleyes:

Ditto with Kyle - Zip around the block on the Flaming Orange and then do a silent but deadly on the Fizzer

Hmmm, Fizzer, or RRRRRRRRRRR pirate bike...it's a no brainer...ride the Fizzer everywhere, and grab the Pirate bike for a short blast through the Twisties whenever the desire hits...

:rockon:

I would be all over that Honda :drool: Kinda makes me feel like I'm cheating on my trusty black bird though :( Can't help it. Those Hondas are just too hot.

Definitely that CBR!!... if I was 18. But I'm not.. so FZ6 :thumbup:

Would love to have a super sport for the mountains but would never have one as my only bike. My back, neck and my wrists would hate me for it.

The Honda for short "spirited" rides, FZ for everyday + spirited rides. Reminds me of when I recently test rode a Daytona 675. Was fun as hell in the twisties, but good god was it a torture rack when just cruising.

Back