Decided to go naked!

Olegator

Reaction score
Visit site
Kamloops, you are doing exactly what I wanted to do to mine! Gold rims and pearl white paint! Can't wait to see the final product! Good luck!

kamaz_aka_troy

Reaction score
Visit site
Where did you ordered all those goodies? The reason I asked is because all I can find is levers (aftermarket), rotors and exhaust (I'm not counting little stuff)... :(
Thank you.

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks awesome so far! Can't wait to see the finished bike! I didn't know what to think of the gold rims at first, but they have grown on me. Amazing stuff.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Ordered these from Italy last night all in Black,

deprettomoto.com - Item details specifici for bike YAMAHA - FZ6 600 04/07 - Control footpegs
deprettomoto.com - Item details specifici for bike YAMAHA - FZ6 600 04/07 - Passenger footpegs
deprettomoto.com - Item details specifici for bike YAMAHA - FZ6 600 04/07 - Horn kit

Wanted these but showed some restraint!
deprettomoto.com - Item details specifici for bike YAMAHA - FZ6 600 04/07 - Handlebar "STRIKE"

The horn relocation will be sweet as when you take the fairing off you
are left with these fugly spots on your frame., the horn kit takes
care of those as well moves the horn which is great for the new
headlight kit.

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Picked up the bike today minus the paint parts. They looked great but the painter wanted to keep them until Monday, he wanted to wetsand polish and another coat of clear. The frame and swing are turned out great. They really nailed the match on the paint. Very happy!

Here are some before after pictures. I also replaced the Frame Slider and have a new stator cover to put on.

They also painted the gas cap and rad guards to match the frame and they turn out great!

framedamage.jpg

framepainted.jpg

swingdamage.jpg

sarmpainted.jpg

Ridgeback

Wakin up the neighbours
Reaction score
Visit site
Going to look really good fella.
The paint,detail bits the lot! I'm still torn between going white,or keeping the black,but I'm definitely going to have the rims powdercoated bronze over the winter & maybe the engine covers.Either that or the carbon ones from Access.

All depends on the overtime ;)

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Added a couple mods on tonight.

Carbon Fiber front fender. Picture doesn no do it justice. Really high quality. Ordered from Ebay. I will take some pictures in daylight tomorrow.

Also added a ELFR-1 Plug & Play Electronic LED Flasher Relayfrom Custom LED.com . This little relay is a direct plug & play replacement for our standard flasher relay and it automatically balances the load and corrects the flash rate of LED signals (Thanks for Boneman for this little gem)

cffenderon1.jpg

cffenderon2.jpg

flasher.jpg

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
When you going to change your sig then Kamloops?
going to be quite a list! :D

Hmm, ya never thought about that! Think I will write a blog on this whole adventure.

Took some daylight pictures of the Carbon fiber front fender and rear hugger.

Also installed pazzo levers and probolts gold clutch adjuster. Not thrilled with the gold color on the pazzo adjusters but nothing I can do about that. They look more orange? Maybe I was sent the wrong ones? Anyone have gold ones ? Do they look like mine? Have not put on the new grips and barends yet, waiting for the fz1 bars I ordered.

I received the headlight kit from India , but my friend wants one for his bike so I decided to go with the FZ1 kit from partshark

fendercf.jpg

huggercf1.jpg

huggercf2.jpg

proclutch.jpg

pazzobrake.jpg

pazzoclutch.jpg

Last edited:

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
Picked up the painted parts today. Tossed them on for some pictures.
The pictures don't really do the paint justice. Rainy day today, in the sun the color is awesome, with a nice pearl.

Still waiting on the Two Brothers CF pipes, headers will be ready Wed.
Ordered the FZ1 Headlight kit from Euro Style FZ-1 Headlight Conversion Kit With Radiator Guards from Part Shark Catalog

I have the one from India as well but my buddy wants it pretty bad so I am going to try the FZ1 Kit.

Decided not to go with the Gold Rizoma grips, going to have to try to sell them , will use the black ones with the gold Rizoma bar ends. Tip - don't ever try to match gold parts, all the manufactures have different ideas of gold!

Wondering if I should keep the center stand. What do most people do?

whitebike1.jpg

white2.jpg

white4.jpg

white3.jpg

white5.jpg

white6.jpg

white7.jpg

Kamloops

JoeDanger.com
Reaction score
www.joedanger.com
I am having some trouble deciding if I should put the tabk decals back on. I am leaning towards putting them on, but go for the OEM Yamaha Black and Gold ones rather that the Black/Silver ones.

I like the way it breaks up the tank a bit.

What do you guys think?

t3.jpg

goldemblems.jpg