Damn!!!

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Friend of mine in France just sent me this... apparently he worked on the set (South of Paris):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8]YouTube - Gymkhana THREE, Part 2; Ultimate Playground; l'Autodrome, France[/ame]

I could watch this sh*t all day long :rockon:

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
The second one was filmed in SoCal at an active airport in one of the unused sections. Pretty awesome stuff.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Holy!!!!!:eek: I also liked his second one.:D

Last edited:

08fz6

Make no excuses!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
That has to be the coolest fiesta on the planet :thumbup: Ken Block is awesome. I wonder what components they are using.... another of my favorite is this:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTDNLUzjkpg]YouTube - KEN BLOCK'S TRAX STI CAR[/ame]

paper

Multibike disorder..
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno.. I guess it's OK.. Seems like a waste of fuel and tires, and he ruined those rims.. Pity, really..

Now, if you wanted REAL speed, nothing could beat my 1978 Ford Fiesta!! 12" tires ROCKED!!

It looked like this, but mine had RATTLECAN stripes in black!! That made it extra fast..

CC-26-011-800.jpg

I got stuck in the snow and had a friend pull me out.. I made the mistake of hooking the chain to the front bumper.. Broke the pot metal bumper bracket instantly.. I just rested the bumper on the top of the post until I had a chance to wire it to the bracket again.. It was FAST!!!

Oh, the chicks dug me back then..;) (around 1985)

Oh and right before it went to the junk yard, the engine always missed like the one in the video at redline, and it smoked like that pretty much all the time, just not from the tires.

Last edited:

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I dunno.. I guess it's OK.. Seems like a waste of fuel and tires, and he ruined those rims.. Pity, really..

Now, if you wanted REAL speed, nothing could beat my 1978 Ford Fiesta!! 12" tires ROCKED!!

It looked like this, but mine had RATTLECAN stripes in black!! That made it extra fast..

CC-26-011-800.jpg

I got stuck in the snow and had a friend pull me out.. I made the mistake of hooking the chain to the front bumper.. Broke the pot metal bumper bracket instantly.. I just rested the bumper on the top of the post until I had a chance to wire it to the bracket again.. It was FAST!!!

Oh, the chicks dug me back then..;) (around 1985)

Oh and right before it went to the junk yard, the engine always missed like the one in the video at redline, and it smoked like that pretty much all the time, just not from the tires.

:shakehead:

How old were the chicks, 12? LOL

Would they did that car now? I doubt it ;)