Damn I spent a lot on my mods!

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
So I've finally updated my website with all my mods I've done over the last year or so and I updated my costs page. You can see it here (just click cancel when asked or it will push you back to the homepage inside the frames). I've spent £1,873 on modding my bike! In total there are 51 according to my break-down here.

That is CRAZY! :spank: My bike has now cost me £7,629 excluding servicing etc. If I was going to sell it, I'd maybe get £3000 for the bike and £800 for the mods sold separately. So it's lost half it's value over the three years I've had it! :(

I've loved having it though and have no intention of selling for a loong time!

i saw one guy on a ducati forum spent £10k on his bike, plus another £10+k on mods, and then sold it a year or two later for 10k :S

But in the end, every penny spent was worth it, wasn't it? Do you still get that ear to ear grin when you spark her up on a nice morning knowing you're going out for a full day run?

= Priceless!

But in the end, every penny spent was worth it, wasn't it? Do you still get that ear to ear grin when you spark her up on a nice morning knowing you're going out for a full day run?

= Priceless!

Gotta agree with wolfe1down on this one! Now my wife has a different opinion, of course. :D

= Priceless!
Well I still get plenty of grins from the bike. But unfortunately I seem to be working all the time to pay for it (as well as everything else) to get a full-day ride. It's gotta be over a year since I did a ride just for the sake of riding! :( I got rid of my car when I got a bike (it just can't compare) and it's my main form of transport now. I still love it though and couldn't bear to sell! :spank:

Nice man!

Just going to say though you should clean up your website a bit. It murders my mind.
Clean it up how? I have been considering getting rid of the frames and having the same layout, but each page includes the menu etc. It's just a pain if I want to change anything in the menu etc.

I have spent over $10000 on my fizzer, and it was, is worth every cent! Is an amazing bike to ride! But i aint selling it anytime soon.

What you put in to a bike is relative, if you get it right, and the bike turns out to be way more than it started out as, then i see it as money well spent!

:thumbup:

Back