~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

Rebuilt

EX Fazer still love em !
Reaction score
Visit site
^^ I can't believe no one like that. . . Good Stuff!!

If true, I doubt you'll crack a smile over this either as its kinda WRONG is so many ways.

You truly are a kind man:
A man and a friend are playing golf one day at their local golf course. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer.

His friend says: "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You truly are a kind man."

The man then replies: "Yeah, well we were married 35 years."

ok that one did make me laugh :D

sniff6

Be nice i am
Reaction score
Visit site
Two things really::thumbup:

Diapositiva11.jpg

And (the most important one)

376557_474848339204897_1715545586_n.jpg

FinalImpact

2 Da Street, Knobs R Gone
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Lets just say I couldn't resist the urge. . . :BLAA:
FinalImpact-1.jpg

:spank: :spank: :spank:
kittenssave.jpg

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked with the old rancher: "I need to inspect your ranch for illegal drugs. Rancher: "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....". DEA officer: "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me !" ,pulls his badge out, "See this badge? This badge means I am can go anywhere I wish, at any time. No questions asked or answers given! Have I made myself clear"? The rancher nodded politely, apologized, and went about his chores. A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's big Santa Gertrudis bull. With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified.
The rancher threw down his tools, ran to the fence and yelled at the top of his lungs: "Your BADGE!, show him your BADGE!"

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Miss Kentucky holding Teddy Bear

The picture that will stay with her for the rest of her life:
Make-up and hair style ................ $500
New dress for the show .................$700
Giant stuffed bear .................... $300
View attachment 45133

Not knowing how to hold the bear with a microphone in her hand ....Priceless !

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Carlos calls into work and tells his boss: "Ey, boss I not come work today. I really sick. I got head ache, stomach ache and my legs hurt, I not come work."

The boss says: "You know Carlos I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes me feel better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Carlos calls: "Boss, I did what you said and I feel great, I be at work soon. You got nice house."

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNeaZz9Vt6Q]Brave Kitten Stands Up to Dog - YouTube[/ame]

FinalImpact

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Shall we recite birthdays??? :spank:

Your Real Horoscope

AQUARIUS: Jan. 20 - Feb. 18 You have an inventive mind and are inclined to be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same stupid mistakes repeatedly because you are stupid. Everyone thinks you are a f$$$ing jerk.

PISCES: Feb. 19 - Mar. 20 You have a vivid imagination and often think you are being followed by the FBI or CIA. You have a minor influence on your friends and people you resent you for flaunting your power. You lack confidence and are a general dipsh$t.

ARIES: Mar. 21 - Apr. 19 You are the pioneer type and think most people are d$ckheads. You are quick to reprimand, impatient and scornful of advice. You do nothing but piss off everyone you come in contact with. You are a prick.

TAURUS: Apr. 20 - May 20 You are practical and persistent. You have a dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bull-headed. You are nothing but a goddamned communist.

GEMINI: May 21 -Jun. 22 You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People like you because you are bi-sexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Gemini's are notorious for thriving on incest.

CANCER: Jun. 21 - Jul. 22 You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems, which make you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a sh$t. Everybody in prison is a Cancer.

LEO: Jul. 23 - Aug. 22 You consider yourself a born leader. Others think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate honesty criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving motherf$$$ers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.

VIRGO: Aug. 23 - Sept. 22 You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your ****-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and co-workers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while f$$$ing. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

LIBRA: Sept. 23 - Oct. 21 You are the artistic type and have a difficult time with reality. If you are male, you're probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

SCORPIO: Oct. 22 - Nov. 21 The worst of the lot. You are shrewd in business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

SAGITTARIUS: Nov. 22 - Dec. 19 You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a reckless tendency to rely on luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. Nixon was a Sagittarius. You are a worthless piece of sh$t.

CAPRICORN: Dec. 2 - Jan. 19 You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically a chickensh$t. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.