Custom Exhaust - $200 OBO

• Thread starter Deleted member 17211
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 17211

I bought this exhaust off someone who made it for their FZ. I installed it and liked the sound but not quite the look. I want to sell it ASAP. I'm moving by the 30th and would like to clear out anything I can prior to move.

Doesn't sound quite like a Scorpion, less of that nice low frequency rumble but still a nice sound to me.

You will need to weld or drill a bracket to the hanger to make it work. I have a T bracket I planned to use but never got around to it. Will include this for whoever buys it. You can see the hanger in the 2nd pic.

$200 or the right offer and it's yours.

JONJONsocal

UNKNOWN HOON
Reaction score
Visit site
If you still have them could you take a picture of them a little further away and one.showing how far they stick out.. thanks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 4

D

Deleted member 17211

JONJON, the bike is garaged and I'm in the middle of moving. The exhaust isn't on the bike any more. Only reason I'm selling it now and want it gone by the 30th. I probably have other pics from the day I took these, I'll check later.

EDIT: SOLD to dysfoundation

Last edited by a moderator:

dysfoundation

Reaction score
Visit site
Got it installed today. I must say I like it a lot but holy cow is it loud haha.
I will post an audio clip tomorrow so I don't wake the neighbors.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

D

Deleted member 17211

I'm really glad you like it dysfoundation. Enjoy and stay safe out there!

iviyth0s

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Got it installed today. I must say I like it a lot but holy cow is it loud haha.
I will post an audio clip tomorrow so I don't wake the neighbors.

I'd love to hear an audio clip...though it's not like I'd be able to find that anywhere lol

Any noticeable power increases??

dysfoundation

Reaction score
Visit site
looks awesome and good luck keeping it this shiny

Magic blue steel wool and a towel did the trick and it should stay shiny for a month or so. As far as power it looks like its a lot snappier in the higher gears. I tried to get an audio clip for you guys but my phone didn't do it a lot of justice so I'll have a better one tomorrow.

Did a dexible test though and it floats around 85decibles idling :eek: