Crash Compilation with FZ6 Siting

Dan

Reaction score
Visit site
Seriously dude.

I am from Poland myself and looking at some of the driving compilation videos from there too I have decided against ever driving there or for the matter ridding a bike.

One of my dreams was to ride across Russia on my bike but after countless of videos of accidents in Russia I have decided against it.

I constantly complain about drivers in NYC but drivers from Central and eastern Europe are in a whole different league of notoriously bad driving.

Actually, Russian drivers are not as bad as it seems. I hope you understand that no one would upload video to youtube if it did not contain "bread and circuses". To be honest, I've never seen similar things on the roads here.

I agree that driving in Europe is significantly safier than here, but the situation changes. The government understands that this is a huge issue. Now we have many automatic radars which control vehicles speed. Fine for speeding was increased. I see improvement every single day. Automatic radars don't take bribes. Moreover, you find out that you were caught in several days when you receive a picture with your happy face on it, your speed and amount you should pay. Radars are almost everywhere, no chance to avoid them. It works. People don't like to pay fines and they slow down.

zmeiaspas

The tall one
Reaction score
Visit site
This vid kinda pissed me off. So many brainless idiots injuring and/or killing innocent people simply because they are too dumb to operate a vehicle of any kind.