Covered Bridge Ride Photos

JohnP

3rd Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Went on a ride led by Keira and Rob today through New Hampshire over a bunch over covered bridges. I had to bail out early after lunch but was on the ride about 4 hours which covered about 1/2 the bridges.

Lots of fun and great scenery. It was really nice riding with Dani (dankatz), Rob (reiobard) and Keira (Keira) again and meeting Eric (FZ6inNH), Michele (Mrs. FZ6inNH), Chuck (Chuckfz6ryder) and Sandy (Mrs. Ninja Chuckfz6ryder).

Looking forward to more rides in the future!

Here are a few pics. More photos are at:

New Hampshire Covered Bridge Ride Photo Gallery by John at pbase.com

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What a cool looking place to ride! Looks like y'all had a great day. Its really cool to see 5 FZs in a row. :thumbup:

boo68

I'm a girl dammit!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wish I was there. Great photos, looks like you all had a blast :) Was there another ride coming up in August?

dankatz

Commuter
Reaction score
Visit site
Another ride is planned for 8/23-8/24 which Eric is organizing. Thanks for the pics John!
not only do we not have red, all of the FZ's were the S2 model.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for posting the pics John! Glad to know you two (John and Dani) made it back home safe! :thumbup:

Michele and I are home and as soon as I get the photos sorted and online, I'll post up some shots and some links. :D

S

sportrider

cool pictures!!!:thumbup:
looks like it was a good day to ride everywhere:D

oldfast007

Thread Killer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad you folks had a great ride! Sorry I missed it! Nice pictures, and to think I would have been the only Red bike there...oh well, see you all on the next one!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks Eric! Sorry we missed you on this ride! Had you been there, we could have found out who really is faster... if you'd beat out 5 blue machines! :rolleyes: :p

Dani, and anyone else interested, please let me know if you'd like full 8.1 copies of all the shots Michele and I took on the ride. I'll find an FTP spot to place them for you to D/L at your leisure.

We had a GREAT time and it was a pleasure to meet you all!

Thank you to Keira :cheer: for putting this together :cheer: and making it happen. We had an uneventful trip and certainly hope that Rob and Keira make it back safe as well as Chuck and Sandy who we left at the Cornish-Windsor Bridge.

Special thanks to Mother Nature for the scenery and weather!!! :thumbup: