Cortech Sport Saddlebags, Scorpion exo 400

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
Cortech Sport Saddelbags, excellent condition. $85.00 shipping included to the states.

Scorpion EXO400 with blue tint visor. Helmet is in excellent non smoking condition. Included are the XXL cheekpads. The helmet is a size XL. The quick release visor that comes with this has that everclear material which doesn't fog which is great. $65.00 shipped to the states.

AlisAquilae

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in the Cortech saddlebags but can't seem to find this particular set online. How old are they and can you provide a link to a description of the saddlebags?

Thanks,
B

S.D.Willie

Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I am interested in the Cortech saddlebags but can't seem to find this particular set online. How old are they and can you provide a link to a description of the saddlebags?

Thanks,
B

I have had them for 2 years maybe and have used them a few times. They changed the design of these. You can find them on motorcyclesuperstore.com (not letting me post a link) but here is a description:

Cortech Sport Saddlebags

1680 Denier ballistic nylon construction for durability
Protective heat shield on lower section of bags helps to prevent pipe burn (minimum clearance of 2" required)
Neoprene strap and side pads help to protect the motorcycle's finish
Zippered side pocket on each bag
Scotchlite 3M Reflective Tour Master logo & striping
Internal support panels
Quick release mounting system
Rain Covers included
Convenient carrying handles
TPR zipper pulls
12"H x 15"W x 7"D

Last edited: