Corbin seat

ShoopCE

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Matt, ole buddy...

Where the heck were you last year when I bought a new one at list price? :spank:

Good luck with your sale!

VinWo

very interested! I'm sure I should just do some research but I'll ask anyway:

Does it change rider height at all? I'm quite tall.

How much of a difference in comfort level is it?

Thanks for your time!

-Vinny

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
very interested! I'm sure I should just do some research but I'll ask anyway:

Does it change rider height at all? I'm quite tall.

How much of a difference in comfort level is it?

Thanks for your time!

-Vinny
Hi Vinny. I didn't notice much of a difference in rider height, maaayybe a half inch taller. Comfort wise, the Corbins are known to be firmer and wider in the seating area, which leads to more support over a larger area of your butt. In addition, the Corbin has more of a ridge in the front to help keep you from sliding into the tank. However, since I'm kinda short (29-30" inseam), I find it most ergonomically comfortable sitting up close to the tank - there's probably 3-4" between my backside and the "backstop" of the rider's seat. So between the extra firmness and the higher ridge where I usually sit, I didn't notice much of an increase in comfort.
However, my friend that borrowed it for a week, he's probably 5-6" taller than me, he definitely noticed an increase in comfort with the Corbin. I offered him first dibs, but that traitor has been eyeing a Street Triple for a little while now and might be making the switch. :p

MattR302

Awesomeness, Inc.
pics from today

17906581669_3cfdc84c20_c.jpg

18092839775_c61d933c7c_c.jpg

17906604079_ae9913c2aa_c.jpg

17904899308_1915f7961a_c.jpg