Corbin seat for '04-06 FZ6

lsherrer

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all, I have an almost new Corbin seat that will fit on 2004 to 2006 Yamaha FZ6s. It's exceptionally comfortable and stylish black leather. It was $419 + $50 shipping new. I've only ridden on it a few times, and it's much better than the stock seat. I am selling the bike, thus I have no need for the custom seat. Please see this seat on the Corbin website (the backrest does not come with the seat): Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Yamaha FZ6 Fazer Motorcycles | 800-538-7035. It looks just like the one on the website. It's leather on the areas where you sit and the carbon leather on the sides. I'd like $250 + shipping. I'm in Boston (and New Haven, CT every other weekend) if anyone nearby is interested. I've decided to move to a smaller, lighter bike, though I have loved my FZ6. Send me a message if interested!

SOLD

Last edited:
Shouldn't have many problems selling it on here. Might try to sell it with 250 (including shipping) That's what people usually sell them for IMHO.

I changed the first post (maybe I shouldn't have done it that way). Originally I had it for $250 but changed to $225 this morning (changed the first back to $250 so as to alleviate confusion).

Sale is pending!

Back