Corbin Saddle & Backrest for Sale

twalter

Reaction score
Visit site
Only one year old and in excellent condition.

Also included are two custom made luggage/accessory racks that attach to the seat using the Corbin factory socket.

All for $525 including shipping.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
Not deliberately trying to bust your balls but considering you can buy a brand new one for $100 less you will never sell it at that price

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
When I was shopping it was $670 for the pair, not including shipping.

So yes, definitely less than new..

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
On Corbin's website it says 439 for the seat and I was under the impression that the luggage rack was something he made not the one from corbin

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On Corbin's website it says 439 for the seat and I was under the impression that the luggage rack was something he made not the one from corbin

Yeah, the racks are homemade. But the backrest he is included goes for about $225 by itself.

Op, GLWS. My brother just ordered me a Top Sellerie for Xmas/birthday, otherwise I'd have definitely looked into your offer.

04fizzer

Reaction score
Visit site

But he's not selling just the seat. The backrest nearly doubles the cost.

The luggage rack is a new one. I haven't seen anything like that before.

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
He made it the luggage rack and back rest, I hope he can sell it but I just don't see someone paying that much for a used seat with a homemade backrest when used seats sell under 300. Maybe I was out of line in my original post, I guess I should have worded it differnt but I still think that is an outrageous price

Edit: I just double checked to make sure I wasn't wrong and yes he did make the backrest, he said he did in his first post trying to sell it for $25 less

Last edited:

Nick329

Reaction score
Visit site
From my understanding, the backrest and seat are Corbin. The op made the two racks that are also included. So you can use either the Corbin backrest or one of the two homemade racks that fit into the slot that the backrest fits into.

Nick

REO Scorpio

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
He made it the luggage rack and back rest, I hope he can sell it but I just don't see someone paying that much for a used seat with a homemade backrest when used seats sell under 300. Maybe I was out of line in my original post, I guess I should have worded it differnt but I still think that is an outrageous price

Edit: I just double checked to make sure I wasn't wrong and yes he did make the backrest, he said he did in his first post trying to sell it for $25 less

Hopefully OP will confirm on this either way, and I'm not sure why I feel compelled to clarify, but I read this like Nick above. The racks are custom made, but the seat is the gunfighter and lady, the backrest is #02-SB. At least that's what the pictures look like.

From the site:

DESCRIPTION PRICE
#Y-FZ6-4-GL Gunfighter & Lady, 2004 - 2006 Yamaha FZ 600 $439
#02-SB Ovalbac Leather Backrest (ea) $229
If you prefer to choose a different backrest model than the #02-SB, just click on the Accessories Tab above. You will be shown all of the Corbin backrest models currently available.

Scorpio

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
I read it the same way but It just baffles me asking so much then reposting upping the price but I'm leaving it alone, op good luck selling it