Compressor capacity for paint job and powder coating

fazil

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to buy myself a compressor for pain works. Till now, i've used many spray paints, now i think of using a compressor. I want to restore my little virago 250 later, chasis, fenders, fuel tank and little parts.

Also, interested in powder coating. I saw some kits that i can use at home as hobby. Anyone using powder coating here? Any recommendations about a cheap powder coating gun kit would be useful (I found, Eastwood kit around $100 but they don't ship internationally)

What should be the compression specifications for powder coating and also normal paint jobs?

Thanks...

I would say any of the commercially available compressors would have the capacity for spraying any motorcycle parts. I have a 6 gallon Porter Cable that works great for me although I don't use it for paint I've done pro automotive refinishing and this unit would be fine for small jobs. It's got a pressure regulator and a drain for condensation.

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&k...d=kwd-300884846573&ref=pd_sl_6tsr01sgir_e_p38

Back