Completely bizarre story..

Azz

Angry Hornet
Elite Member
Reaction score
4zzdawg.com
Madness on the Motorway
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A15T3cytPs4]YouTube - Swedish Twins both attempt suicide on UK Motorway - Graphic !![/ame]

I don't even know how to explain it..
Just watch the video and then read the rest of the story where the video cuts out.

Really really creepy and scary..

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I hadnt of seen it on Sunday night I would never have believed it , 2 nutcases of the highest order..........Mark my worlds , the next Predator movie will be Pedators V's The Sisters :BLAA:

Im convinced they will be the first people to live forever :eek: :D

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
OMG! I know mental illness is a big "taboo" but these girls should not be out in the community.

To let her go after a couple of days - she just ran into freeway traffic - crazy. Then she murdered someone and assaulted another person.

As for 5 years manslaughter - so she can get out to hurt someone else again?

And what about the poor motorists who they ran into? They'll be damaged for life.

These twins should NEVER be allowed to be reunited and they should be in an mental institution.....

Hope they don't ever come to Aus :eek:

Shinn

Reaction score
Visit site
I watched that whole thing (all 48 mins on youtube) and I couldn't describe it I was so in shock. How could they be let out in public again? Better yet, the one sister (Ursala) was sent home and is free in the US. True nutcases. And the idea of the puff of madness is just odd. I would love to see a brain scan of these two. SHame the one gentleman was murdered due to the lack of correspondence between the police and the hospital. No way she should have been let out...

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
If I hadnt of seen it on Sunday night I would never have believed it , 2 nutcases of the highest order..........Mark my worlds , the next Predator movie will be Pedators V's The Sisters :BLAA:

Im convinced they will be the first people to live forever :eek: :D
Not the first.

Remember Twilight :eek:

:D:D:D

Sorry, off topic :spank: