Competition Accessories visit

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Silly me, I've been here in Waxhaw NC and didn't realize that this store/warehouse for bike goodies is a mere 36 minutes drive from me. Imagine North Pole for bikers and this kid just realized it last night, so to remedy this I'll be heading over SC with $900+ in my pocket and a big smile on my face.
I do however must save some of that mullah for some strut and engine mount work on my '93 Integra.....But ohh the temptations, hahahaha. Like a kid in a candy store or a man walking into a strip bar, the trouble I'd get myself into. LOL.
So any advice from my brethrens?? Please don't say not to get in trouble 'coz that faith was already decided last night.

PS: wish I brought my steed along this trip, she's shackled to a battery tender back in Jersey.

Jon.

QwickFliCk

Manly Man Member
Reaction score
Visit site
maybe an exhaust, steel braided lines, wave rotors, or something cool :thumbup:

codeblue

winter soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I'm set for an exhaust, got a TwoBros titanium. I was looking at this skidlid for under $50 with some pretty cool WWII bomber graphics but all they had was the floor sample. I would've got it if the dude gave me some sort of discount but after second thought.... too many dudes probably tried it on already : (
Got myself a new Givi 440D windscreen + installation bracket kit. It has a built in extension on the sides sort of an hand/wind guard. I'll post some pics when I get back to NJ, I have 12hours of driving ahead of me at 5:00am later. Saved the cost of shipping and anxiously waiting for it to arrive since I was here.
I might buy the skidlid later on for those hot summer days.