Coffee...

Yikes that's expensive. Well, hopefully you enjoy it! Another reason I roast my own, it's cheaper (but the main reason it's fresh and i can roast it the way I want it). I paid something in the neighborhood of $17/lb for 100% estate grown Kona. Sweet Maria's is out of stock of any Kona right now but this is something that should be pretty good for a similar price

Hawaii Ka'u - Will & Grace Farm

Roasters vary in price depending on what you want it to do, but there's a lot of info on that site. You haven't lived until you've had freshly roasted coffee! :rockon:

Mountain Thunder has non roasted beans available. A roaster is on my list of things to buy, once I am independently wealthy.:Flash:

Mountain Thunder has non roasted beans available. A roaster is on my list of things to buy, once I am independently wealthy.:Flash:

You can start with a air type popcorn popper for about $20. they work "okay" or for about $60-70 you can start with something like the "french roast+" which is what I use... certainly better than the popcorn popper but it takes a little time to get used to exactly how it works. In the long run I think $70 is worth it for freshly roasted coffee :) So much so that I think I'm going to by a Hottop roaster that's about $1k :-| I'm pretty crazy though

Back