Cigar?

ant_mb

Super *********
Reaction score
Visit site
the cigar bug has bitten me, what is a great daily smoker? The Philly titans have been my first victim, but an looking for a great high. What do you guys recommend?

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
the cigar bug has bitten me, what is a great daily smoker? The Philly titans have been my first victim, but an looking for a great high. What do you guys recommend?

Em..I dont smoke but if your looking for a massive high I'd go with cigar stuffed with loads of grass/weed/hash (whatever you call it yourself!!) :Sport: Kidding of course!!

S

sportrider

poker nights we used to smoke swisher sweets or king edwards. cheap and nasty!!!! I'm a smoker but I don't much care for cigars maybe its because I inhale but sometimes they make me feel green!!!!:D

W

wrightme43

Blech.
I am a ex-smoker.

Here are the my ex favorite cigars.

Go to a shop.

Buy a
Acid brand KUBA KUBA 4-5$
" " Blondie 4-5$
These are infused cigars. The tobacco is hung in infusion rooms with different spices and oils. OUTFREAKINGSTANDING!! Kuba Kuba is my favorite.
CAO brand MoonTrance 5-6$
" " Extreme 5-6$

The moontrance has bourbon and vanilla notes.
The extreme has a sharp pepper taste.
These are sit down for 45 minutes and enjoy them cigars.
Samplers - All Samplers A-Z - Acid Collector Tin

Samplers - All Samplers A-Z - CAO Best Of The Best

If you just looking for a daily smoke at about 3$ a pop.
I like H.Upmann cedar wrap. Cigar-Brands - Cigar Brands A-Z - H. Upmann Cedar Aged

JONAC

***** Contributor
Reaction score
Visit site
My other half will only smoke a brand called "big fella" :thumbup:

She obviously hasn't smoked for a considerable length of time :(

mattcouch

Reaction score
Visit site
I always went with a Hoyo de Monterey Sumatra or Excalibur "Merlin". They're a great smoke and just get better the longer they sit in your humi. They're a good price and a nice robust flavor.

.....there was a cigar shop down by my college that gave us poor college/military kids the hook-up, so these were always our go-to.

It's been almost a year since I've had a good smoke like that (outside of the occasional cigar I don't smoke)......

The cigars in Iraq suck....

Reaction score
Visit site
I guess there's as much pleasure in trying out different brands and sizes until you find your favorite. You'll learn about 'ring guages' and lengths. I prefer the ones made in the Dominican Republic over the Nicaraguan, Brazillian or others countries. That's just a personal preference. If you're looking for a very mild smoke, the Montessino brand is one of the mildest. Only problem I've found with them is they're sometimes rolled a *bit* too tight. The other members have come up with some nice brands also. Enjoy.