Check out my new levers and signals from the2wheels

mrphotoman

Massive Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just got these today, they look great. I will stick the levers on tonight but the signals will not go on until the weekend. The front turn signals have driving lights and the rear turn signals have brake lights. I bought a set for my gf's bike and liked them so much I ordered me a set lol.

The levers are adjustable in length from shorty to full length

382a7362.jpg

71182e8f.jpg

Last edited:
They were $59/pair for the levers. I just got them on and they look great, I changed the oil on the buell and made a quick video of the turn signals.

http://shop.the2wheels.com/CNC-Exte...rs-Set-for-Yamaha-Extend-Lever-Set-Yamaha.htm

Here are the front turn signals/driving lights on the buell, you can see how bright they are. I need to extend them out a little on the buell because the wind screen is blocking them a little. I do not know why they made the wind screen so it covers up part of the turn signal mount.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLA2HmwnI3A]‪the2wheels turn signals with driving lights‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Let's hear a road report on the levers when you get a chance. They look great and the price is really good.

I joined the masses and ordered a pair of shorty levers and turn signals from the2wheels.com today. I'm putting on drag bars and figured I'd upgrade these as well. Just a side note - I lubed my clutch cable and have NO concerns about using a shorty clutch lever, it's that smooth and easy now.

Watch out for the brake light switch and the anodizing. My brake light wouldn't turn on until I was stoppie hard on the lever, and the levers didn't last 3 months parked in my garage.

Mine were ebay ones, but they were so exact that they might as well be the manufacturer for them. Shoot, I even think they used those graphics in the ad.

But those levers do look nice. Maybe I just had a bad set or something.

Watch out for the brake light switch and the anodizing. My brake light wouldn't turn on until I was stoppie hard on the lever, and the levers didn't last 3 months parked in my garage.

Mine were ebay ones, but they were so exact that they might as well be the manufacturer for them. Shoot, I even think they used those graphics in the ad.

But those levers do look nice. Maybe I just had a bad set or something.

I went for the shorty fixed length ones with silver handles (non-anodized). Might be safer that way. I got red adjusters which I can imagine fading over time, but no biggie.

Interesting point on the brake light response, I'll have to watch that.

Back