Charlotte FZ6 riders ;)

raja777m

Ride like you own it..!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Guys,
My friends test drove my Bike and got themselves one of each, which made me proud of my decision, which I took a year ago.
Thanks for the support on this forum too.
I would like to invite other riders in and around Charlotte to for some mountain runs over the weekend.
We go every weekend, at least old US-18 and 181 (2 times at least up and down) or US-18, Devil's whips and all other roads near it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzj_F7fR53q6ZTJHWjVVQUE3dGs/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzj_F7fR53q6SGZFTnZ3anB6Sjg

Hope to add more FZ6 riders to the group :)
May be all FZ, irrespective of size, as we got FZ1 rider, this morning.!

I'm in Boone, I ride the Snake in TN a lot. If you guys ever make it up here let me know!

im in Greensboro and I ride all the time

Cool, I see it is a 2 hr drive for you to come from there to Marion, NC, to ride the devil's whip and others. Hope to see you some time soon.
Currently we are doing Old US-18, 181X3 times at least, lunch, if not sleepy or traffickey - return on 18 else, highway to Gastonia..!

Hey guys! I'll be moving to Charlotte in late July/early August because I am transferring to UNCC from UNCW. Currently riding a 2004 naked FZ6. I'll let you know when I get to town so we can meet up and you guys can show me some of the good roads.

Hey guys! I'll be moving to Charlotte in late July/early August because I am transferring to UNCC from UNCW. Currently riding a 2004 naked FZ6. I'll let you know when I get to town so we can meet up and you guys can show me some of the good roads.

Sure, I live in Univeristy area too.
Will definitely take you for the ride :)

Hello guys, there is a short ride coming up this Sunday, starting at 8.30am at KU (2106 N Chester St, Gastonia, NC 28052).
Will be doing US-18, then a couple of runs on US-181, followed by lunch and returning back using freeway or US-18.
Please reply if you're interested.

Back