Chaparral: Spring into savings sales event

J

jsteinb95

Chaparral Motorsports is having their "once a year" patio sale on saturday May 3, 2008 in San Bernardino, CA. I couldn't find it on their website, otherwise I would've posted the link.

AGV sport racing suits starting at $299
They've got boots, helmets, gloves and BIKES!!!!

2007 Yamaha R-6 MSRP $9,299......sale price: $7,988

2007 Yamaha R-1 MSRP $11,599.....sale price: $8,988

2007 Kawasaki ZX-10 MSRP $11,249.....sale price: $8,488

2007 Honda CBR 1000 MSRP $11,499......sale price: $8,988

2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 MSRP $8,899........sale price: $7,488

Yeah thats where I'm taking my bike to get the tire replaced. Hopefully they have those on sale too. :D

#1) how cheap are the helmets, gloves, boots ect?

#2) would you/someone buy and ship them to me (providing i pay)

I just called them and they said that the helmets, gloves and boots would be $30-$40 off.

I got my tire replaced today and while I was there I picked up an ad. Most of the sales seem to be on dirt gear. They do have some street bikes on sale also. I was gonna scan and post the ad but it's wierd shaped and I'm lazy. :p One fun note though, supposedly they will be offering demo's of the FZ1 aswell as a few other bikes.

I got my tire replaced today and while I was there I picked up an ad. Most of the sales seem to be on dirt gear.

The girl that I talked to said that they didn't have alot of the street bike stuff in the ad, but it will be at the sale.

This place is amazing and quite a sight to behold, if you've never been there.

I live at the beach in the South Bay and made the trek out once just for the heck of it - WELL worth it, I wish I had stayed longer to drool in retrospect. Maybe I'll make the trip out for the sale.

-M

Their employee's can be a little air-headed now and then but they still rock. They have a fair selection of bikes and a huge selection of clothes and gear.

Actually the female was the only one that I ran into that didn't act like they where stoned LOL. Maybe I just picked a bad day to go there. They do have a few girls there that seem like they are just eye candy rather then motorcycle women.

Back