Case Closed: THE BEST exhaust out there

That was so funny that I choked on my cereal this morning, boy....some guys got way too much time on their hands.

wow. Its truly amazing the amount of spare time people with use to accomplish such a thing.

I am in a cynical mood right now. It comes from dealing with dumbasses all day and alcohol. Currently drunk.

Why not spend it...planting a tree, spending time with family or in some way actually improving oneself or others? Maybe there has been something bugging you...do something about it! Don't waste time building exhaust pipes for a motorcycle to only have them removed 5 mins later by police.

wow. Its truly amazing the amount of spare time people with use to accomplish such a thing.

I am in a cynical mood right now. It comes from dealing with dumbasses all day and alcohol. Currently drunk.

Why not spend it...planting a tree, spending time with family or in some way actually improving oneself or others? Maybe there has been something bugging you...do something about it! Don't waste time building exhaust pipes for a motorcycle to only have them removed 5 mins later by police.

I'm pretty sure the guy that did this intended it as a joke. Also, how can you criticize someone for wasting their time when you admit to actually being wasted?

Tim

haha! The sad thing is. some people still wouldn't notice him and still cut him off.

Back