Can someone recommend a locking outdoor cover?

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

A new life change has me packing up and moving out of suburbia and into the city. Unfortunately that means I'm losing my garage. I have arranged to rent a parking space outside for my bike (an indoor space is $325 a month... just can't swing that), and was wondering if anyone can help recommend a locking bike cover.

I'd like to lock the cover down and then chain the actual bike to a deck next to the parking space. I haven't lived in the city since I was a kid, but know I need to do this so no one walks away with my bike!

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Someone on the forum was selling a drive in type cover, I'l look.

Appreciate it man. The downside is that I have to get my car and bike kind of in the same space. I asked the owner of the space if they were cool with me parking the bike sideways in front of the car, so that's the route I have to go.

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Appreciate it man. The downside is that I have to get my car and bike kind of in the same space. I asked the owner of the space if they were cool with me parking the bike sideways in front of the car, so that's the route I have to go.

It was actually for a bike for sale, the shell came with it. Its cycleshell.com.
:rockon: :cheer: :rockon: :cheer: :rockon: :cheer:

Reed

Southern Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
I would recommend the Dowco cover, since it has a lifetime guarantee, and should be the last cover you will ever have to buy! :thumbup: